Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 NBA Season Preview Highlights Video
Pekovic has been beasting it up lately. It took Milicic to get injured for his coach to give him a chance... typical NBA coach not trusting Europeans.

And his rebounding in NBA is better than in Europe, where he mainly had the job of boxing out.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Pekovic needs just a bit of trust and he will be one of the very best centers in the league.
[Image: panathinaikos-basket-opadoi.jpg]
/|\ Thup Milicic is overrated and Pekovic is underrated Wink
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8CGUtyysSQ

>>>AND SO THE LIN DYNASTY BEGINS #KNICKS #KNICKSNATION #KNICKSFAM #LINSANITY

JEREMY LIN LAST 3 GAMES

23PTS 10AST 4REB 1ST 2TO +18

28PTS 8AST 2REB 2ST 8TO +12

25PTS 7AST 5REB 2ST 1TO +13
West vs. East with no defense Crazy

But again we saw travel this time by Bryant on 2:16 Bag What is wrong with referees?? Bag 'Bag

LeBron is so awesome that he put the East back in the game almost by himself!!! Thup

Although, he did another mistake in clutch time. Sad
(Feb 27, 2012, 2:15 pm)TeoTheGreek13 Wrote: LeBron is so awesome that he put the East back in the game almost by himself!!! Thup

Although, he did another mistake in clutch time. Sad

For me the best player in the world right now is Kevin Durant, and he was MVP. So, perfect match.

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.

(Feb 27, 2012, 4:52 pm)Black Urum Wrote: For me the best player in the world right now is Kevin Durant, and he was MVP. So, perfect match.

Agree Thup
(Feb 27, 2012, 4:52 pm)Black Urum Wrote: For me the best player in the world right now is Kevin Durant, and he was MVP. So, perfect match.

Durant is the better scorer but LeBron is the best all-around player.

He has one of the best seasons ever.

He's #1(this year) in offensive and defensive win shares.

He's top-5 in FG% being the only non-big man in the top seeds.

He just does it all.

He has no weakness, except clutch time but a game lasts for 48 minutes.

He's the best.
Thup
Lebron James again didn't attempted last shot. Blink If he want to have rings he should change the game Agree

(Mar 3, 2012, 6:07 pm)stefans Wrote: Lebron James again didn't attempted last shot. Blink If he want to have rings he should change the game Agree

He made the right choice though. Thup
The heat are finally playing team basketball yet they still get negative criticism. If Haslem makes that shot it would give him confidence to play better. Now Haslem knows tat his star player believes in him. So it is positive for the team. The funniest thing about the video is the UTAH crowd acting like they won a playoff game. lol It is only a regular season game! Although with the short season every game matters!Jazz need all the wins they can get.
LeBron tried to do too much in the Finals last year and got ripped apart for it. Now Haslem was wide open, LeBron makes the pass and gets crucified for it by the media. This is ridiculous. If LeBron drives and gets shut down he would have been blasted for not passing to an open teammate. He absolutely did the right thing and if Haslem isn't capable of making a wide open 16 footer he has no business being on the court at the end of the game (and that is on Spoelstra's shoulders, not Lebron's).

I should say that I hate the Heat and everything they stand for but a Heat vs. Thunder Finals would be the best matchup of recent memory.
Yeah but he didn't pass to a guard in the mid or long range... or to a big guy under the rim... he passed to a big guy in the mid range... not the best chances of getting it down... he is not Garnett (old one) or Love or even Bosh to hit that with good chances...

Anyway, it was a relief... I'm kinda sick of NBA stars taking the last shot no matter what, no matter the circumstances, no matter how tough the shot is.

Pekovic surprised me. He's tough as rock, but not that fast and not so high. And yes it's interesting that Pekovic in NBA is rebounding monster and he was not doing that in PAO. I know he kinda worked for other guys to grab it, but still, he's playing with Love around and that guy would kill to rebound Smile

For me, Pekovic is the biggest surprise this season while I expected that Rubio will feel very good in NBA (not that good though).
If shooting 29% is feeling good I don't want to see his bad days. Oh and did I mention his team sucks? But hey, they got Love with monster stats and Ricky right?

(Mar 6, 2012, 10:04 am)Black Urum Wrote: Yeah but he didn't pass to a guard in the mid or long range... or to a big guy under the rim... he passed to a big guy in the mid range... not the best chances of getting it down... he is not Garnett (old one) or Love or even Bosh to hit that with good chances...

Anyway, it was a relief... I'm kinda sick of NBA stars taking the last shot no matter what, no matter the circumstances, no matter how tough the shot is.

Haslem has this shot.

That's why I said it was the right decision.
(Mar 6, 2012, 2:15 pm)Black Urum Wrote: If shooting 29% is feeling good I don't want to see his bad days. Oh and did I mention his team sucks? But hey, they got Love with monster stats and Ricky right?

Well shooting is not his main job obviously. He gets his team going and that's what they need. Wolves stepped forward this season and that's good for them, IMO.
(Mar 6, 2012, 10:04 am)Black Urum Wrote: Yeah but he didn't pass to a guard in the mid or long range... or to a big guy under the rim... he passed to a big guy in the mid range... not the best chances of getting it down... he is not Garnett (old one) or Love or even Bosh to hit that with good chances...

100% agree!!!!!! Haslem is usually good from there.
(Mar 6, 2012, 1:00 pm)straight forward Wrote: Pekovic surprised me. He's tough as rock, but not that fast and not so high. And yes it's interesting that Pekovic in NBA is rebounding monster and he was not doing that in PAO. I know he kinda worked for other guys to grab it, but still, he's playing with Love around and that guy would kill to rebound Smile

For me, Pekovic is the biggest surprise this season while I expected that Rubio will feel very good in NBA (not that good though).

Pekovic Should be in the race for most improved player! Like you said he is not the fastest guy. He is using raw muscle to get results. He is over powering other NBA bigs. His team is doing good. Timberwolves are 1 game away from being in the 8th spot in the playoffs. The wolves beat LA Clippers last night.

Here are some positives that are improvements from last season. Rubio is responsible for some of the change.

Wolves Positives

Rubio is a good fit for NBA and a perfect fit for the Wolves. This is mostly because NBA has great scorers who attack the rim. Rubio is a great passer. Its a marriage made in heaven. All rubio has to do is pass the ball which comes natural to him. Yes Rubio is a poor shooter BUT he plays good defense and passes the ball extremely well. He is part of the reason for Pekovič's success. Rubio and Ridnour always find Pek. This team likes to pass.

Pekovic has continued his great play from Euroleague. His teammates trust him. Darko was hurt and Pek got to start in his place. Pek made the most of his opportunity. Watching Pek over power Andrew Bynum was amazing.

Darko Milicic. Now Darko is back and is playing better. I believe Pekovič has inspired Darko to play better. He had 13pts last night against the clips

Point guards Luke Ridnour and JJ Berea are excellent ball movers and efficient.

Love is Love. He is even better than last year. he had 39pts against the Clippers last night.

Beasley showed up in shape and is dominant on some nights.

Derrick Williams along with Rubio is a high performing rookie.

Rick Adelman is doing a great coaching job

Best of all Wolves with a 20-19 record are set to make the playoffs.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NBA experts: Which early-season surprises are here to stay? ESPN NBA 0 392 Nov 12, 2021, 8:55 pm
Last Post: ESPN NBA
  Lowe: Ranking the top 10 most fun NBA teams to watch this season ESPN NBA 0 272 Oct 15, 2021, 11:08 am
  Overtime Elite announces 2021-22 schedule, roster for inaugural season ESPN NBA 0 274 Oct 14, 2021, 3:05 am
  Grizzlies' Brooks (hand) to miss start of season ESPN NBA 0 276 Oct 13, 2021, 9:44 am
  The disruptors: Who, and what, could change the course of the 2021-22 season ESPN NBA 0 272 Oct 9, 2021, 1:38 pm