Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 NBA Season Preview Highlights Video
Found this on youtube and thought I would share. New to this site and loving it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyzOxQM0jaY
Great mix, thanks for sharing! and welcome to TalkBasket Smile
^I agree this is a good mix! Welcome to the site!!^
What a block by head Biggrin Biggrin And it's not recognized point Laugh

[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
Not the first time! Tongue

[Image: panathinaikos-basket-opadoi.jpg]
After Danilo Gallinari leaves Milano,Milano started to play better Smile Here is prove were Gallinari showed quality Rofl3 Rofl3

Quote:Galllinari simply following in the proud tradition of countrymen like Mussolini and Berlusconi: Uncomfortable going left.

Via @thefarmerjones
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

NBA is officially comedy league for me!! Rofl3 Rofl3 Rofl3

Check Lebron James how traveled and get foul on 5 seconds left against Clippers and send game to overtime!!!

^^Worst travel of the year so far. A foul should have been called before the shot too. They still lost Smile ^^
Still, the worst travelling violation I've seen is:

^^LMAO!!!!! HAHAAH good one!^^ I think the NBA needs to add a 4th ref.
(Jan 18, 2012, 4:34 am)Raze Lupin Wrote: ^^LMAO!!!!! HAHAAH good one!^^ I think the NBA needs to add a 4th ref.

I think the NBA needs to be less sensitive about their (super)stars...! Bag

BTW, that was the playo of the day!!! Can you believe that?!?!? Blink Rofl3
(Jan 18, 2012, 10:21 am)TeoTheGreek13 Wrote: I think the NBA needs to be less sensitive about their (super)stars...! Bag

Agree Thup Thup

Play of the day Rofl3 Rofl3 Rofl3 Rofl3 It's funny that i was see only one man behind basket that see traveling....But 80% fans in arena during NBA games eat hamburger and drink coca cola ,so it's explained why they don't see big mistakes by referees Bag Bag
(Jan 18, 2012, 10:21 am)TeoTheGreek13 Wrote: I think the NBA needs to be less sensitive about their (super)stars...! Bag

+1 Agreed! Fo sho! More refs and no super-star calls. The guy from your video isn't really a superstar tho. On the Lebron video a foul should have been called way before he even got to the basket.
Quote:Using caricatures to attack those you disagree with reveals you as the weaker character.
Quote:Using caricatures to attack those you disagree with reveals you as the weaker character.

I'm only saying facts. Thup

It's not intended for you Thup You understand basketball Thup
Worst free throw ever? Ohmy

^That was a ridiculous dunk^ Blake took Perkins manhood away from him. So sad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUr7glxTqac

This is also humiliating
Rubio and Pekovic in the play of the day.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NBA experts: Which early-season surprises are here to stay? ESPN NBA 0 402 Nov 12, 2021, 8:55 pm
Last Post: ESPN NBA
  Lowe: Ranking the top 10 most fun NBA teams to watch this season ESPN NBA 0 284 Oct 15, 2021, 11:08 am
  Overtime Elite announces 2021-22 schedule, roster for inaugural season ESPN NBA 0 286 Oct 14, 2021, 3:05 am
  Grizzlies' Brooks (hand) to miss start of season ESPN NBA 0 294 Oct 13, 2021, 9:44 am
  The disruptors: Who, and what, could change the course of the 2021-22 season ESPN NBA 0 287 Oct 9, 2021, 1:38 pm