Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carmelo Anthony citied for speeding 3 weeks after DUI Arrest
Quote:DENVER -- Denver Nuggets All-Star Carmelo Anthony has been ticketed for speeding, three weeks after he was cited on a charge of driving under the influence. Police say Anthony was pulled over Saturday for driving 60 mph in a 45-mph zone.

The 23-year-old was arrested on a DUI charge in Denver on April 14. He apologized the next day. He is scheduled to be in court June 5 on the DUI charge.

Police spokesman Sonny Jackson says Anthony does not have to appear in court on the speeding ticket if he mails in the $130 fine.

Come on. Anthony is just getting terrible. He's being too selfish on the court, ando ff the court causing troubles. What's next?
[Image: aug282007_kobe.jpg]
When you earn as much as him and have personality like that I think it's no surprise. Things like that happen more and more often. One day you hear about NBA player accused of taking drugs, next it's speeding. NBA make players feel stars and encourage them to feel that way. When you have not too much brain you can start acting like that.
Exactly what vilius said, and the NFL did the same to Michael Vick.
It's kind of dumb, I agree, They're so good of players though. Superstars should set an example. Micheal Vick's situation was worse, Carmelo's never goin gto stop no matter what.
Yeah, Vick was worse, but 'Melo could end up like that. Only time will tell.
I don't think he will bet on DOG fighting, but he maybe will get in a club and start a fight or whatever with guns and blah blah.
Yeah, I didn't mean exactly the same offense, but maybe the same type of trouble.
yeah, a longtime arrest, and possibly kicked off the team. I play NBA Live Dynasty and I'm the Nuggets. Already traded Carmelo just because it's stupid what he's doing, not like he's gonna get suspended on NBA Live for doing that, but still. <!-- s:p -->[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/tongue.gif[/img]<!-- s:p -->
Lol.

When I did season mode on madden I released Michael Vick. (Falcons have always been my favorite team)

We're weird.

And if you have NBA live for 360, we should play sometime.
Same. I released Vick on my PS2. <!-- s:p -->[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/tongue.gif[/img]<!-- s:p -->

I don't have a 360 =/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fantasy basketball waiver wire finds: Carmelo Anthony turns back the clock ESPN NBA 0 351 Nov 2, 2021, 3:05 am
Last Post: ESPN NBA
  Harden, LeBron, Carmelo among greats celebrating place on NBA's Top 75 list ESPN NBA 0 275 Oct 24, 2021, 2:35 pm
  Fantasy 30: LaMelo Ball, Anthony Edwards are the real deal ESPN NBA 0 282 Oct 21, 2021, 10:25 pm
  LaMelo Ball over Anthony Edwards for Rookie of the Year? The NBA had some thoughts ESPN NBA 0 313 Jun 18, 2021, 5:09 am
  Why Carmelo Anthony's resurgence means so much to young NBA superstars ESPN NBA 0 384 May 9, 2021, 7:04 am