Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2008/09 European signings and rumours
[quote name='"Alex76":1zcqf2nq']this is impossible..i read few days ago in krepsinis.net that Pao negiotiating with Deng...[/quote]

They wrote about PAO the other day and today their article says that after recent news about PAO's offer to Deng, Greek media announced that Olympiacos are also negotiating with him.
Marko Popovic left Zalgiris and signed 2-year contract with Unics Kazan.
Its Officail - Marko Popovic signed a 2 years contract worth 1 million euros a year.

Dan Dickau will sign tomorrow after agreeing terms.Antoine Wright at the end wont join the club after personal problems(it said that he heard about the hard winter and city and didnt wanna sign).

Jerry Mcclough its reported here that he is on his way to israelis Maccabi TelAviv.
[quote name='"Tatarstany":2ormsu9p']Its Officail - Marko Popovic signed a 2 years contract worth 1 million euros a year.

Dan Dickau will sign tomorrow after agreeing terms.Antoine Wright at the end wont join the club after personal problems(it said that he heard about the hard winter and city and didnt wanna sign).

Jerry Mcclough its reported here that he is on his way to israelis Maccabi TelAviv.[/quote]

Mcclough not on his way to Maccabi.

Will Solomon is the only candidate to be Maccabi's PG.
Truimph Moscow agreed terms with Serbian Center - Nenad Krstic.reports say that its a two years contract worth 1.8 euros a year.

Uniks Kazan offered a contract to Biedrins but the chances that he will come arent high.it was reported that Uniks offred him a 4 million euros per year for 3 years.
[quote name='"Tatarstany":23yte6u7']Truimph Moscow agreed terms with Serbian Center - Nenad Krstic.reports say that its a two years contract worth 1.8 euros a year.

Uniks Kazan offered a contract to Biedrins but the chances that he will come arent high.it was reported that Uniks offred him a 4 million euros per year for 3 years.[/quote]

Biedrins stays in the NBA. He signed 6 years contract with Goldan State.
[quote name='"Roy M":3qqpezo3'][quote name='"Tatarstany":3qqpezo3']Truimph Moscow agreed terms with Serbian Center - Nenad Krstic.reports say that its a two years contract worth 1.8 euros a year.

Uniks Kazan offered a contract to Biedrins but the chances that he will come arent high.it was reported that Uniks offred him a 4 million euros per year for 3 years.[/quote]

Biedrins stays in the NBA. He signed 6 years contract with Goldan State.[/quote]

No.he didnt sign yet in the Warriors but most chances that he will
[quote name='"Tatarstany":2l69ee44'][quote name='"Roy M":2l69ee44'][quote name='"Tatarstany":2l69ee44']Truimph Moscow agreed terms with Serbian Center - Nenad Krstic.reports say that its a two years contract worth 1.8 euros a year.

Biedrins stays in the NBA. He signed 6 years contract with Goldan State.[/quote]

No.he didnt sign yet in the Warriors but most chances that he will[/quote]

BTW: Chack your sources about Dickau... I heard that he will play in... Maccabi, due Solomon will sign in Denver. (Unless Maccabi will bring Williams (Low chances)
Roy M, i think u need to check your sources.

Yesterday you said:"Will Solomon is the only candidate to be Maccabi's PG"

and Now:"Chack your sources about Dickau... I heard that he will play in... Maccabi, due Solomon will sign in Denver"

it seems that you need.and not me
Pamesa Valencia signed Tomas Van Den Speiegel for two seasons.
[quote name='"Roy M":1nysgl0j']Few more:

1. Girona is no longer a team in the ACB and the Euro-cup. they announcement it on Friday morning. unknown which teams will replace Girona in both competitions.[/quote]

Bilbao will take Girona's place in the EuroCup.
Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht.
: BASKET-SPOT : - Global Basketball
[quote name='"rikhardur":3iedpuok'][quote name='"Roy M":3iedpuok']Few more:

1. Girona is no longer a team in the ACB and the Euro-cup. they announcement it on Friday morning. unknown which teams will replace Girona in both competitions.[/quote]

Bilbao will take Girona's place in the EuroCup.[/quote]

Fair enough. Who'll take Bilbao's place in the 2ns round?
Earl Boykins could sign with TAU Ceramica.

Nenad Krstic signed 2-year contract with Triumph Lyubertsy.

According to Greek media Arvydas Macijauskas will be released wether he's healthy or not.
I heard that Dickau signed with Unics.
[quote name='"Alex76":2xlbi2j9']I heard that Dickau signed with Unics.[/quote]

Apparently Tatarstany was right about that.

Ben Gordon (Chicago Bulls) said he is prepared to come to Europe if he gets the right offer.
[quote name='"Alex76":25jfoulz']I heard that Dickau signed with Unics.[/quote]

I could't find any article, source, link ot something that confirms that.
I have inside info, but i see krepsinis write

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://krepsinis.net/news.php?news_id=80942" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">[url="http://krepsinis.net/news.php?news_id=80942"]http://krepsinis.net/news.php?news_id=80942[/url]</a><!-- m -->
[quote name='"Alex76":2zk1j74e']I have inside info, but i see krepsinis write

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://krepsinis.net/news.php?news_id=80942" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">[url="http://krepsinis.net/news.php?news_id=80942"]http://krepsinis.net/news.php?news_id=80942[/url]</a><!-- m -->[/quote]

That article says that Unics made an offer for Dickau and he would earn 4 million dollars per season.
TAU's president stated the team's roster is complete.
[quote name='"Roy M":28xiqzfd'][quote name='"rikhardur":28xiqzfd'][quote name='"Roy M":28xiqzfd']Few more:

Bilbao will take Girona's place in the EuroCup.[/quote]

Fair enough. Who'll take Bilbao's place in the 2ns round?[/quote]

Cajasol Sevilla.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2023-24 EuroLeague signings and rumors TalkBasket 0 212 Nov 22, 2023, 3:10 pm
Last Post: TalkBasket
  Fantasy Challenge: Two major signings EuroLeague News 0 321 Oct 26, 2021, 8:59 am
Last Post: EuroLeague News
  EuroLeague signings: Happy returns EuroLeague News 0 364 Sep 28, 2021, 8:22 am
  EuroLeague signings: Perimeter players EuroLeague News 0 350 Sep 25, 2021, 10:18 am
  EuroLeague signings: We meet again EuroLeague News 0 335 Sep 10, 2021, 4:51 am