Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seriuous site problem
Almost 80 percent of time I and many others can't go to talkbasket.

You tried to access the address http://www.talkbasket.net/forums/, which is currently unavailable. Please make sure that the Web address (URL) is correctly spelt and punctuated, then try reloading the page.

BLA BLA BLA

Now I use proxy to write this one, please fix this.
Lietuvos Rytas manager
It works perfectly fine for me in the past days...

I will let Vilius know ASAP
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Thanks for reporting this Test. Our host was informed about this and I'll get back at you as soon as I find out anything.

Do you get this error message only when you try access forums or the main site too? Have you tried going to /forums/index.php instead of just /forums

This might have something to do with the new friendly url's. I had no problems with it though.
It works for me, but I always go to the main site first because I like seeing the news.
Quote:Thanks for reporting this Test. Our host was informed about this and I'll get back at you as soon as I find out anything.

Do you get this error message only when you try access forums or the main site too? Have you tried going to /forums/index.php instead of just /forums

This might have something to do with the new friendly url's. I had no problems with it though.

I tried many url variations. talk basket is dead, yes this is something with DNS, sometimes websites throw an error to some people. eg Torrent.lt , there are several times in a week when this site don't work for some users.

PS now TB works for me just fine.. now
Lietuvos Rytas manager
I see. It looks like there's not much I can do about it. Here's the reply from our host:

Quote:If he's not able to get on with his own ISP, but with a proxy, I think its something wrong with his ISP not bringing you to your site properly, or even something on his computer doing it. This has happened to me before on two other different servers with a forum. A member couldn't come to my forum at times, it would give them that address can't be found error, and it would work on a proxy though.

We weren't able to figure out why it was doing that.

Sorry, I wish I could help in this matter.
I guess I will use proxy more. I will talk with my provider
Lietuvos Rytas manager

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can We Please get Some Site Rules About Manners And Courtesy? forum troll 2 4,389 Jun 17, 2010, 1:38 pm
Last Post: Led00
  New site staff tags? Saint Luke 3 5,590 Feb 28, 2010, 10:06 pm
Last Post: TalkBasket
  The HORRIBLE Mods Ruined This Site forum troll 1 4,237 Nov 5, 2009, 11:50 am
Last Post: Black Urum
  Search problem rikhardur 2 4,547 Mar 27, 2009, 4:10 pm
Last Post: rikhardur
  Problem. Inquest 1 4,030 Apr 29, 2008, 3:02 pm
Last Post: TalkBasket