Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey
I typed in basketball forum into Google and this was the top entry so I thought I'd sign up here. Seems a friendly place for good discussion, so hopefully I can get involved. Support the Cavs and my favourite player is LeBron obviously, the guy makes our team - Amazing. All that stuff with Jay-Z I hope isn't true.

So, hey. Cool
You made the right choice Wink It is indeed a friendly place. Stick around and have fun.

You like LeBron but what about Big Z?
(May 28, 2008, 11:44 am)Vilius Wrote: ...but what about Big Z?

Not Big Z dude, Jay Z Laugh
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

What happened with Jay-Z?

I got 99 problems but a b*tch ain't one.
(May 29, 2008, 12:03 am)Straight Faced Wrote: What happened with Jay-Z?

I got 99 problems but a b*tch ain't one.

welcome mate Thup

and who is the b*tch? Is Beyonce? Crazy
There was talks of Jay-Z telling him to become business partners with him or something, and as he has a large amount of shares in the Nets he may go there when his contract expires, which means the Cavs may have to sell up before that or risk losing him for nothing. Thudown

Shit rapper anyway! Crazy
Welcome aboard LeBron Cool
Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht.
: BASKET-SPOT : - Global Basketball
(May 29, 2008, 3:29 pm)LeBron Wrote: There was talks of Jay-Z telling him to become business partners with him or something, and as he has a large amount of shares in the Nets he may go there when his contract expires, which means the Cavs may have to sell up before that or risk losing him for nothing. Thudown

Shit rapper anyway! Crazy

So lebron would leave the cavs, after all this, just because Jay-Z told him too?

I doubt it will happen.
Basically, yeah. They are very good friends and maybe it's a strong influence on him.