Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MVP - Who Do You Choose?
Bryant got it, but did he deserve it?

Well for me it's out of Howard, Bryant and James. Being a Cavs fan you may think I'm bias to James, but I'd go for him. He's been outstanding, I think he's the player with the most talent in the NBA. He isn't even that old either. Howard did well at the start of the season, again he's young and Bryant has carried his team. Not forgetting Kevin Garnett, look what he's done to the Celtics.

What about you guys?
Kobe led his team to the playoffs this year, and now into the Finals. Sure they have Odom and Gasol as support, but it's mostly all Kobe. Kobe should of won it this year, no doubt. That's why he won by a margain.
[Image: aug282007_kobe.jpg]
i would have to say either garnett, pierce, or Chris paul i believe i would go with CP3 but i don't like Kobe or Lebron don't get me wrong cause i know a lot of people are gonna bash me for saying this but Kobe is selfish which in his case he is starting to realize that he has to rely on his team but he does tend to get in his mode when he will try to do it all and sometimes they win and sometimes they lose depends on who they play. And Lebron is just plain out overrated i really can't stand him he has good talent but he can't shoot he is a streak shooter and not even that at some times but he can drive to the basket good and jump like crazy but he's overrated he has to develop a good shot before i can compare him to kobe and jordan but he is a nice passer for his size. But i think Chris Paul should have won MVP he done more for his team than Kobe or Lebron did for theirs