Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teach me.
Hello ladles and jellyspoons. Football is more my game, but I've been to a couple of English basketball games, in which the mighty London Leopards (who no longer exist, i think) won both times. Happy days they were.

I've supported Cavs for the last 30 minutes and don't know much about NBA other than what I've seen on the highlight shows on Five US and NBA 2K on the Dreamcast. Top game that was.
Why hello there Eastwood. I wonder who told you to support that team?

This is me btw, under the name of our team's star player. Safe.
Hey man, welcome to the forum. Stick around the forum and you will know much more about basketball Wink Check the videos forum, there might some interesting visual information.

I suggest you go with European basketball rather than NBA though Smile

See you around and don't hesitate to ask if you need anything.
Jesus told me, LeBron/Theo/Sags. He tells me all sorts of things.
You will be able to know many players and see top quality basketball in Beijing Olympics in August.
(Jun 6, 2008, 4:01 pm)Vilius Wrote: Hey man, welcome to the forum. Stick around the forum and you will know much more about basketball Wink Check the videos forum, there might some interesting visual information.

I suggest you go with European basketball rather than NBA though Smile

See you around and don't hesitate to ask if you need anything.

I do too.

But yeah, I can teach you the ways of the force.

(oh, I just realized this forum doesn't have the star wars smiley)
Welcome to th eforum. I'm Inquest, a rather humble global moderator. Wink

We're glad to have you. BTW: Cavs suck.

-Inquest
[Image: aug282007_kobe.jpg]
(Jun 6, 2008, 3:56 pm)Eastwood Wrote: Hello ladles and jellyspoons. Football is more my game, but I've been to a couple of English basketball games, in which the mighty London Leopards (who no longer exist, i think) won both times. Happy days they were.

I've supported Cavs for the last 30 minutes and don't know much about NBA other than what I've seen on the highlight shows on Five US and NBA 2K on the Dreamcast. Top game that was.

London Leopards exist, but i think they will move to Brentwood, and youth teams will be same as well " i play there Biggrin

if you like NBA, cavs. mm i support them only because of ilgauskas, but LBJ dissapointing me, they are like team of 1 selfish player, prefer something like denver nuggets or New orleans Smile.

New Orleans is good choice i think, they winning quite a lot, they have nice players Smile good gear color Biggrin