Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merchandise of national teams
hello.I am spanish and I want buy one jersey of selection of basketball.where is possible buy it?and it´s possible obtain more jerseys of european leagues?....thanks
You know it's only necessary to post once.

But maybe a German athletic store.
I'm goin gto warn you, just a friendly one, not a ban, just a warn.

We don't allow spam, and I know it wasn't accidental because you waited minutes between them, not all at the same time. Just don't try it again, please. I'll delete the posts - only leave the first one up. Hope you understand.

Continue the thread. Try E-bay. Or an athletic store as mentioned.
[Image: aug282007_kobe.jpg]
I found this web site.to all the people interesting is this:

http://camisetasfiba.blogspot.com/

they send to all of europe.
Nice find Vittor! It should be useful to many basketball fans.

Happy New Year!
yes,a nice find.nowdays they offer the barcelona jerseys....

happy new year people
I can watched today in the web site where sold fiba equipment(shorts and jerseys),that they have shorts and jerseys in offer with good discounts.AND THEY SEND TO ALL THE WORLD. Yahoo
They have a lot of offers in new jerseys.
Try this link:

http://tienda.feb.es/
I have always wondered why there are no Lithuanian National team jerseys for sale. You can find Zalgiris, Rytas and National Football team jerseys in every sports shop in Akropolis but for some reason they never thought it necessary to release replica NT basketball jerseys to the public. I don't understand, I think these would sell much better than all three of the previously mentioned jerseys.

I understand the whole Tie-Dye shirt tradition but come on, let me have a choice in what NT memorabilia I wear. I know Svyturys were giving away jerseys back in 2006 if you were lucky enough to find a winning bottle cap. What gives?
(May 23, 2010, 8:52 pm)skangles Wrote: I have always wondered why there are no Lithuanian National team jerseys for sale. You can find Zalgiris, Rytas and National Football team jerseys in every sports shop in Akropolis but for some reason they never thought it necessary to release replica NT basketball jerseys to the public. I don't understand, I think these would sell much better than all three of the previously mentioned jerseys.

I understand the whole Tie-Dye shirt tradition but come on, let me have a choice in what NT memorabilia I wear. I know Svyturys were giving away jerseys back in 2006 if you were lucky enough to find a winning bottle cap. What gives?

You tell'em man Biggrin

When you mention the Akropolis, you mean the one in Greece right? I've never noticed anything on sale from the Lithuanian NT in any sport to be honest Tongue
[Image: paok0bw.gif]
For us are common to have a t-shirts "Lietuva" or something simple like that Biggrin (p.s. Lietuva means Lithuania) but right now we don't any jerseys like we want Biggrin We have http://www.superfanas.lt/catalogue.php?lit/Atributika/ this for our supporting Lithuanian teams but it's only in Lithuania.

By the way, Akropolis is name of Lithuanian shop center Laugh
Bench-Warmer.net - my new web blog! ||| lt.bench-warmer.net - lietuviška blog'o versija! ||| I'm on twitter
L0lz, I never would have expected a Lithuanian shopping center to be called Akropolis Laugh Wink
Yeah, Lithuania is very unexpectable country Biggrin here are many strange things for foreigners Biggrin
Bench-Warmer.net - my new web blog! ||| lt.bench-warmer.net - lietuviška blog'o versija! ||| I'm on twitter
Hello,I have something that I want sale.

contact with me here, camisetasfiba@hotmail.com

here are:
Any of those in Small size?
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

(Jan 8, 2011, 11:03 pm)Black Urum Wrote: Any of those in Small size?

SCHORTSANITIS jersey in red colour and greece langauge is in M size,papaloukas and barca jersey is in Small size.in barca jersey can you choose the name and number of the player with official print.if you want I can give you the meassures.regards,for more info,contact with me in: camisetasfiba@hotmail.com
a lot offer and new jerseys.

http://camisetasfiba.blogspot.com/
a lot of new jerseys
What about trainers worn by respective national teams? Like Lietuva's Nike hyperdunk 2011 model coloured with the country's flag?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you like to see a match between teams from two different leagues? Claraviolet 0 1,944 Nov 27, 2016, 4:01 pm
Last Post: Claraviolet
  Top 10 Teams. IQstim 19 11,349 Feb 13, 2011, 12:32 am
Last Post: Raze Lupin
  Modern Soviet Union National Team Black Urum 6 4,637 Aug 15, 2010, 9:27 pm
Last Post: straight forward
  Modern Yugoslavia National Team Black Urum 6 4,794 Aug 14, 2010, 9:50 pm
Last Post: Black Urum
  I could think of a few teams that could benefit from having this kid.... 4pointplay 0 2,083 Jul 15, 2009, 8:01 pm
Last Post: 4pointplay