Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
merchandise lithuania national team
hello.I am spanish and I want buy one jersey of lithuania basketball team.where is possible obtain one??it´s possible buy one jersey of lyetuvos rytas and zalguiris too?thanks
[quote name='"vittor14":1s5id56g']hello.I am spanish and I want buy one jersey of lithuania basketball team.where is possible obtain one??it´s possible buy one jersey of lyetuvos rytas and zalguiris too?thanks[/quote]

You already posted this. Are you making a collection of a jersey of every national team? Please stop spamming.
I collect jerseys of all the team of europe.national teams and teams.sorry,but I only want buy it and I think that is good idea to other people can watch the same information....maybe in the future other boy wants one jersey and can buy one...
You could rather start one thread in General Basketball Discussion forum and ask for all the jersey instead of creating new topics in every forum. And don't post the same questions again. You already asked for Lithuanian jersey here <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.talkbasket.net/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9745#p9745" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?p=9745#p9745</a><!-- l -->

Topic closed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lithuania NT (Tokyo 2020 Olympic Cycle) TalkBasket 6 14,350 Sep 8, 2018, 8:40 am
Last Post: TalkBasket
  Lithuania ballers highlights Dziugas 1 3,779 Nov 1, 2016, 3:17 pm
Last Post: Empire
  Greek team looking for players (boys and girls) to join them in EYBL Ianthos 1 4,216 Aug 25, 2014, 8:39 am
Last Post: ZEUS
  The other dream team (video) TalkBasket 6 7,609 Oct 7, 2012, 9:52 pm
Last Post: skangles
  Congratulations Lithuania U19 World Champs! ZEUS 7 7,560 Aug 5, 2011, 11:02 am
Last Post: Sagenas