Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goran Dragic is he a good backup point guard?
Hey I'm big SUNS fan and i would like to know if Goran Dragic is a good or decent point guard cause i haven't heard of him except lately cause the suns are trying to sign. But i was just wondering if that was a good idea or what you guys thought about the deal. His stats look pretty decent on paper but is he the next Steve Nash?
Quote:Hey I'm big SUNS fan and i would like to know if Goran Dragic is a good or decent point guard cause i haven't heard of him except lately cause the suns are trying to sign. But i was just wondering if that was a good idea or what you guys thought about the deal. His stats look pretty decent on paper but is he the next Steve Nash?

He is one of the best young prospects, but imo, he should stay in Europe a couple of years developing his game.
Kanijo is right.

He needs to develop more.
[Image: aug282007_kobe.jpg]
I think he'll be a decent player in a few years, not quite yet though.
Yep. Experince is key.
[Image: aug282007_kobe.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Candace Parker predicts Curry's 50-point night ESPN NBA 0 386 Nov 10, 2021, 9:27 am
Last Post: ESPN NBA
  No point guards, some problems: What to expect from Nets, Sixers after two games ESPN NBA 0 247 Oct 26, 2021, 11:23 pm
  Top guard recruit Warren picks OTE over college ESPN NBA 0 304 Sep 7, 2021, 7:25 pm
  Isaiah Thomas' 81-point audition awes Pro-Am ESPN NBA 0 334 Aug 10, 2021, 7:51 am
  It turns out no one was right about how good Luka could be ESPN NBA 0 518 Feb 2, 2021, 1:15 pm