Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make your pick!
So with the preseason starting soon here in a few weeks, I think it's time we start making our championship picks. You can change you're pick up until the all star break, with a max of 3 changes.

I'm picking the Lakers as of now.
i got my money on the suns
The problem I see with the suns, is that I don't think their defense is strong enough to go all the way.
I think Utah is going to be even stronger in home then last year and they can pic up some wins from outside too so... JAZZ
Lakers all the way
I think Lakers have what it takes this season and all the other teams look a bit rusty and tired.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

The Celtics have been incredible so far and the Lakers haven't been too far behind, but I'm going with the Cavs this year. LeBron wants a title, and nobody in the league can seem to stop him.
Lakers and Suns.
I think the Celtics and the Lakers will meet again in the Finals, but the Cavs will be tough to get by...
Lakers and Celtics again. Can we say another era of Lakers vs Celtics all over again? Biggrin I'm willing to bet so.
LA Lakers rises up among all in Western Conference but in Eastern it's either Boston or Cleveland..I'll go with Cleveland.. Smile Basketball
Celtics Vs. Lakers Part II

The 3 defining factors of who wins the match up will be:

-Bynum. If he's back Boston will have a tough time inside.
-The Celtics' depth. This is where they might notice Posey's absence.
-Kobe. Will he all of a sudden turn back into first person shooter mode once the flashbacks of last year appear in front of his eyes?

Think I'll go with Boston, they are more balanced, and don't have the toughness question mark lurking over them like LA does. Plus they trust each other. I don't think Kobe will ever trust his team mates fully. Not while he's the Number one option on a team.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Major changes at the top of draft make this the most interesting season in years ESPN NBA 0 272 Sep 21, 2021, 11:36 am
Last Post: ESPN NBA
  Get to know Magic draft pick Jalen Suggs ESPN NBA 0 333 Jul 30, 2021, 6:25 am
  Why Ayton was the right No. 1 pick for the Suns ESPN NBA 0 304 Jun 26, 2021, 8:28 am
  The Philadelphia 76ers will have to pick their poison with Trae Young ESPN NBA 0 318 Jun 7, 2021, 9:47 pm
  NBA draft lottery projections and traded pick odds ESPN NBA 0 488 Mar 25, 2021, 5:02 pm