Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't mess with the Techno Viking!
This German dude could make the average person shit bricks!

Highlight is 1:30

Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Techno Viking dude goes 300! ROFLMAO!!!

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.

LMAO I could only paste comment from YouTube on this video: "he could kill chuck norris"
I found this on an online urban dictionary:

Quote:The Techno Viking is a tall, muscular, charismatic, intimidating, German man that danced for the camera in Fuckparade 2000 (a techno street-parade in Berlin Germany). It is said that he has appeared in other years to follow as well. The Fuckparade developed in reaction to the music restriction (exclusion of Gabber music) and commercialization of Love Parade. Additionally, it broached the issue of the techno club "Bunker" being closed. The most played styles of music in the Fuckparade are Gabber, Speedcore, Techno, Punk, and House.

The Techno Viking was made famous because of the "Kneecam" recording of a blue-haired girl dancing, then being crashed into by some unruly guy, causing the Techno Viking to snatch the guy up by his arms and shove him back where he came running from. The Techno Viking then pointed at the man and gazed with an extremely fierce glare in his eyes. An aura of fear eminated from the Techno Viking, causing the man to step down from the confrontation. The Techno Viking then started dancing wildly through the streets after being given a water bottle from one of his fans.

Some opinions say the Techno Viking is becoming more popular on the internet than the "Chuck Norris jokes" because the Techno Viking shows to be a dangerous man if provoked.

You're at least one year late Arkadios Tongue
Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht.
: BASKET-SPOT : - Global Basketball
Ricardo as they say in my village up in the snowy mountains of Caucasus better late than never.

(And I am two years late Sad )

That being said, Techno Viking goes Ukraine!

Fair enough Biggrin

Let me add the Portuguese version:

Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht.
: BASKET-SPOT : - Global Basketball