Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your last seen movie
Started watching some old movies. The last I saw was Barton Fink.
i have never ever ever herd of that one the way that sounds it sounds like its old hahahhaa
Well, it's not a typical comedy. It's a bit deeper than that. Wouldn't put this movie in my top list but it was quite good.
whats the movie aobut if you dont mind me asking ?
You can find more details about the plot at the link I posted above. The short summary would be: "In 1941, New York intellectual playwright Barton Fink comes to Hollywood to write a Wallace Beery wrestling picture...".
oh ok im going to see if i can download it off of torrent
A couple of lads have reccomended me The Fourth Kind recently, Vilius. I think it looks very good. Although, they say it's based on truthful events/research etc. When really it's publically known to be completely fictional according to an article I read a while back. Still, I do want to see it! Tongue

Last film I saw was More Than a Game. As basketball fans I'm sure you've all heard of it. It's about LeBron James and his rise to stardom whilst in high-school with St. Vicent-St. Mary's. It's sort of a documentary but with some recent footage in it too. I just find it weird it happened not long ago at all, with LeBron still being young. At the end of the movie it says what all of his team are doing now, and 2 of them are playing for a team called Ulm in Germany, is it?? Does anyone know if they're any good? Dru Joyce and Romeo Travis are their names. I didn't expect it to be that good, but I enjoyed it as he is one of my favourite players. Smile
Quote:Last film I saw was More Than a Game. As basketball fans I'm sure you've all heard of it. It's about LeBron James and his rise to stardom whilst in high-school with St. Vicent-St. Mary's. It's sort of a documentary but with some recent footage in it too. I just find it weird it happened not long ago at all, with LeBron still being young. At the end of the movie it says what all of his team are doing now, and 2 of them are playing for a team called Ulm in Germany, is it?? Does anyone know if they're any good? Dru Joyce and Romeo Travis are their names. I didn't expect it to be that good, but I enjoyed it as he is one of my favourite players. Smile

Personally I haven't seen that movie about LeBron. And besides, he's certainly not my favourite player Tongue

suricata should be able to give us more info about Ulm. But as far as I know they're not strong in Germany while German league is not very strong in general.
Last seen film: Maradona by Kusturica (2008)

What a great little gem. Not pretentious, with a flowing and improvised script and of course the God himself, Maradona.

The scene where Kusturica surprises Maradona by arranging or Manu Chao to sing for him, was touching, I almost shed some tears.

Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

I watched "American before Columbus" yesterday. A National Geographic documentary.

Bunch of interesting facts that I ignored, mainly due to things I was taught either in school or otherwise.

For example:

1. The population of entire Americas (North, Central and South) was bigger than European population, an estimated of 110 millions people.

2. There were a bunch of great and glorious civilisations and not just the 3-4 everyone knows...

3. Columbus discovered Bahamas actually

4. In a couple of centuries, more than 90% of native Americans were killed... either by new "European" microbes, domesticated animals such as pigs and horses and of course the guns of the settlers...

So my belief that we Europeans are assholes, is even stronger now...

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.

Try to watch this drunk

This is a documentary named "The English Surgeon". It is about an English brain surgeon who travels to for 15 years to operate and generally help out, with the little means Ukrainian hospitals got.

If you want to spent 90 pleasant minutes, don't watch this. If you want to see remarkable people and how people in poverty can be so strong, courageous and have so much dignity, they watch it.

Plus it got a cool scene where they cut through this dude's skull using a black & decker they bought in the flea market the previous day. While he is awake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuPCGf3hVVQ
I'm sold to straight forward. Downloaded Norde, haven't seen it yet.

But seen this one:

Haven't seen Inferno one yet but consider watching:

Has anyone read any reviews?
Overdrive is a nice movie that I watched last week. Have you seen it?
Overdrive was a nice one. I'd give it a 7.
<p>
<!--StartFragment--><p>
(Nov 7, 2017, 7:15 am)Iparteafmper Wrote: Overdrive was a nice one. I'd give it a 7.

</p><!--EndFragment-->

<br></p><p>I've seen "Darkest Hour" the other day. What an amazing performance by Gary Oldman. I enjoyed it thoroughly and I'd recommend it if you like movies like that. Not for folks who get bored easily.</p>
Last movie I watched was Pacific Rim, really cool!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your Favourite Movie? AFC 17 8,144 Jan 11, 2009, 8:20 pm
Last Post: Bandit