Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi!
Hiya all Good

I am a friend of Go Cauldrons, he thought I might like it here. I don't know a lot about pro basketball either, but I did used to enjoy playing it when I was a teenager Smile
did you really play it as a teenager????

whats the difference between probasketball and basketball?

see I know nothing
Hi there, thanks for joining the forum. Maybe it's time to recover your memories and start watching basketball? Wink Great Britain qualified for Eurobasket 2009 (European Basketball Championship) which takes place in Poland next September. It is the first time that GB qualified. England played in 1983 or so and it wa the only appearance in Eurobasket by a team from UK.

At the moment you have one NBA player on your squad. It's Luol Deng. Though there are chances that you might have Ben Gordon too (Deng's teammate at Chicago Bulls).

Here's GB thread http://www.talkbasket.net/forums/viewtop...=45&t=1796

And as I said to Claudron, feel free to ask anything about baskebtall.
Yeah I really did play it Smile I'm rubbish at sport but I was not bad at basketball. I'm way too short for it really tho I imagine!

By pro basketball I just mean the serious version of it, I was taught how to play at school but I doubt I was taught properly so I aint gonna pretend to know all the rules or anything.

And thanks Vilius Smile
I would pay good money to see you playing!
Hah hah, not a good idea! You would be paying for a laugh probably, it's been a long time since I played! I used to play against people who were actually worse than me at sport, or at least basketball, so that helped!
Welcome here AngelMutley!
Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht.
: BASKET-SPOT : - Global Basketball