Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why is everyone thinking boston is in trouble?
I mean, the Celtics have lost 4 out of 6 games, and now everybody thinks their season is down the drain...

They're 29-6 I don't see how they're in any trouble.
Who says that? They aren't in trouble, thats just the normal basketball business.
Exactly my point...

All the US reporters say that...
Then the reportes have no idea. I mean there is not a team that can win every game, it's all about the days situation and stuff plus its about the stars and players in the team. Still, noone can win any game.
They're just holding the Celtics to a higher standard than they should. Plus drama creates sales.

Celtics are gonna do fine. Everyone falls in a slump every so often. Except for the 72-10 Bulls Tongue
The Celtics seem to be spending a lot of their time either on mad winning streaks or in a slump... I think they'll get it all sorted out by playoff time. I think they need at least one new addition to repeat though.

lol, and I don't think any team will ever manage to top the 72-10 Bull. Some teams always start of well out of the gate, but the pressure always gets the better of them;-)!
The Celtics also have some injury problems now...perhaps that's what the fuss is about. Their bench isn't particularly strong, as you all know

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Real or Not: Lakers in trouble? Clippers-Heat in the Finals? ESPN NBA 0 618 Sep 5, 2020, 12:31 pm
Last Post: ESPN NBA
  Team USA's green monster: A Boston quartet could take on the world ESPN NBA 0 874 Aug 10, 2019, 3:48 am
  Blame Kyrie? It's not that simple, Boston ESPN NBA 0 909 Jun 30, 2019, 9:48 am
  Numbers preview: Milwaukee Bucks (1) vs. Boston Celtics (4) NBA News 0 913 Apr 27, 2019, 10:09 pm
Last Post: NBA News
  NBA Power Rankings: More good news for Boston fans ESPN NBA 0 951 Feb 7, 2019, 1:02 pm