Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
Hello all,

I'm Michael Scott. I like Basketball, and Football. Along with TV shows The Office, and Family Guy.
Hey Michael, welcome to Talkbasket.net Forums! Judging by what you like this is the right place for you Wink
Thank you, Vilius! Smile
Welcome to Talkbasketball. I am also new here, but I noticed after a couple of hours that you're able to lead great discussions on here.
Thank you as well, AmareSTAT! Smile It looks like it. Wink
Welcome guys, good to have you here!

AmareSTAT, I remember Ricky Paulding from his days playing for Hapoel Jerusalem in Israel. Very good player, he was still pretty young then though.
(Jan 10, 2009, 7:08 pm)kobimel Wrote: Welcome guys, good to have you here!

AmareSTAT, I remember Ricky Paulding from his days playing for Hapoel Jerusalem in Israel. Very good player, he was still pretty young then though.

Thanks for the welcome kobimel and the others.

And for Rickey Paulding: I think he developed his game much, he is more grown now and shoots the 3 very well (over .50 percentage) and slams it down sick as hell. For the dunks and spectacular stuff: Do you have any videos of him playing for Hapoel?
Welcome to TalkBasket, enjoy your stay! Tongue
(Jan 11, 2009, 10:01 am)AmareSTAT Wrote: Thanks for the welcome kobimel and the others.

And for Rickey Paulding: I think he developed his game much, he is more grown now and shoots the 3 very well (over .50 percentage) and slams it down sick as hell. For the dunks and spectacular stuff: Do you have any videos of him playing for Hapoel?

Here's a sick dunk of his back from his Hapoel days (horrible quality, though):

another one:

Welcome to the website! I'm quite new as well.
Thanks everyone!