Poll: Who will go to the Final 4?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Panathinaikos Athens
76.92%
10 76.92%
Maccabi Tel Aviv
23.08%
3 23.08%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QF: 3 - Panathinaikos Athens VS Maccabi Tel Aviv
I think we will win whether 3-1 or 3-2.

Even if we win 3-1, the series will be extremely tough.
[Image: panathinaikos-basket-opadoi.jpg]
A repeat of last year final. Both teams are worst this year than last. But I think Maccabi has got a little bit worse. I doubt they can beat Panathinaikos in a 5 games series, maybe they could do it in a three games series.

Nevertheless a Euroleague classic, so we should see great games. And to make it more interesting the two clubs should also agree that the loser sells all their Final Four tickets to the winner team Smile
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Quote:Nevertheless a Euroleague classic, so we should see great games. And to make it more interesting the two clubs should also agree that the loser sells all their Final Four tickets to the winner team Smile

Agree Thup
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
5 games.Maccabi isn't in the same level with panathinaikos now but they will rebirth at this series.
Somehow, Pao better away then "oaka". Maccabi can win once in Greece, but Pao, beside Barca and CSKA, the only one that can win in Nokia.

It does'nt look like sweep here, and all can happen here.
Quote:Somehow, Pao better away then "oaka". Maccabi can win once in Greece, but Pao, beside Barca and CSKA, the only one that can win in Nokia.

It does'nt look like sweep here, and all can happen here.

Agree! Thup

According to what we've seen until now, I think sweep is not gonna happen for either team.
Pao are favorites, will probably win 3-1 or 3-2.

Maccabi definitely got much weaker than last season and we come as underdogs.

like I wrote in the other thread, it's gonna be a great series for many reasons, no doubt. but I missed one reason there- Saras will play against us for the first time after leading us to 2 Euroleague titles.. he's gonna get a lot of love in nokia and he deserves it all.
One way or another PAO will edge through. After destroying Barcelona with a disadvantage last season, the team has the balls and experience to beat anyone on any court. Agreed tho, this is a classic Euroleague match-up Thup
[Image: paok0bw.gif]
i would give a 55% to my team,Panathinaikos
Pana should have no problem in disposing of Maccabi. A 3-1 for the Greens. Case closed. Baby
Quote:Pao are favorites, will probably win 3-1 or 3-2.

Maccabi definitely got much weaker than last season and we come as underdogs.

like I wrote in the other thread, it's gonna be a great series for many reasons, no doubt. but I missed one reason there- Saras will play against us for the first time after leading us to 2 Euroleague titles.. he's gonna get a lot of love in nokia and he deserves it all.

Gerson thinks that Šaras makes a huge impact for PAO and is the most important part in the team Smile That's exaggeration, but make sense. Having Diamantidis and Šaras in the team is heck of a thing. On other hand, I wouldn't be surprised Papaloukas will step up in these games. PAO should make it after a good fight - 3:1.
I will be in OAKA in both games!!! Wink Thup
Quote:I will be in OAKA in both games!!! Wink Thup

lucky.. I won't even watch the games Sad

which reminds me, if you guys find the games on youtube/torrents (preferably youtube cuz time is an issue) please post them here when you do.
Wow, that was awesome!!!

We had an amazing game starting from our sufficating defense and will to win!!! Thup

Ofcourse he got to have in mind what happened last year to Olympiacos...

I believe though, that we have a very experienced team and... Zots! So, I think we will handle it!

The atmosphere was great like last year's playoffs against Barcelona!

I'll go to OAKA on Thursday too!!! Biggrin
Teo can you find the game on youtube? I missed it due to work and EL TV assholes still didn't upload it...
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Quote:Teo can you find the game on youtube? I missed it due to work and EL TV assholes still didn't upload it...

When I find it I'll upload it!

Is not yet available.
Quote:Teo can you find the game on youtube? I missed it due to work and EL TV assholes still didn't upload it...

Hi! You can try this link http://www.youtube.com/user/Sopist2007/videos

Sopist2007 usually uploads the highlights but the whole games of PAO too within hours or days after the games!

I hope that I helped!

gastone1985 is right, Sopist always uploads the games and the highlights of PAO's recent and old games! Thup
Quote:Hi! You can try this link http://www.youtube.com/user/Sopist2007/videos

Sopist2007 usually uploads the highlights but the whole games of PAO too within hours or days after the games!

I hope that I helped!

Welcome to TalkBasket by the way! Thup
Quote:Welcome to TalkBasket by the way! Thup

Thanks! I visit this forum all the time and now I decided to be a part of it! Glad to be here!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nunnally stepping up into leadership role for Maccabi EuroLeague News 0 300 Oct 21, 2021, 9:32 am
Last Post: EuroLeague News
  Round 1 MVP: Scottie Wilbekin, Maccabi Playtika Tel Aviv EuroLeague News 0 296 Oct 8, 2021, 8:31 am
  Wilbekin, Maccabi feed off sold-out crowd for thrilling win EuroLeague News 0 304 Oct 6, 2021, 10:44 am
  EuroLeague preseason: Efes, Panathinaikos to meet in tourney final EuroLeague News 0 315 Sep 22, 2021, 4:44 am
  Maccabi, last team on Tuesday Media Day EuroLeague News 0 308 Sep 17, 2021, 1:43 pm