Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maccabi Tel Aviv 2009/2010
Quote:I think that Caspi will continue. All depends on his Draft.

Any case, I can't find any better Israely player then Bluthental in his position.

After Le Manns and Maccabi do you want to see David Bluthental for another season. I hope the nba is smart enough to take Casspi but I've seen more sucking up and failure than intelligence in the nba. If maccabi is going to suck anyway they might as well give a youth a shot to develop. We've seen a season that Gal Mekel was better than Carlos Arroyo.
cal, we surely need a player like blu , a shooter i mean, because we are the loneluy team who have so few shooters,but blu can't be again a yellow players. we need somebody stronger and he is going to the end of the carreer. every year play worst.
Teams can't win in the euroleague today with players with only a single aspect in their game. Shootings a complementary skill and the days of the team playing the pure shooter that can't do anything else, winning the final four are over.
u are right cal, but players who are great in every way , under the basket and from 3, are too expansive for us, so ,since we have great player under basket like and ely fischer , we need shooters mainly
The problem with maccabi isn't money, it's refining the talent they have. I'm sort of surprised the public puts up with maccabi's sloppiness. I'm being crude here but it's been my experience that the israelies mostly the eastern european decendent have a fanaticism of being the best.
cal, wherever i read about maccabi, it says that the budget is very less than greatest team. the prove is that lately we lost for money players like morris vujcic halperin and we are going to loose ely. after the 2004 probably they needed to rebalance the budget and we need years to refund all they spent to win the euroleague in tel aviv with a so expansive team. for sure every step of macca in last 4 ys , st says we have a low budget
Question for israelis: Is there a foreigner limitation in the israeli league? What are the rules for foreigners and locals in a team?
Schwach wie flasche leer
Quote:Question for israelis: Is there a foreigner limitation in the israeli league? What are the rules for foreigners and locals in a team?

Shalom. No restrictions as far as I know. Just 2 Israelis must be on the court at all times.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Quote:Shalom. No restrictions as far as I know. Just 2 Israelis must be on the court at all times.

Would make sense. Or else maccabi wouldn't be letting top israeli players like Eliyahu or Halperin leave just like that
Schwach wie flasche leer
San Antonio Spurs could pick Omri Casspi in NBA Draft.

Source: http://blogs.mysanantonio.com/weblogs/co....html#more
Quote:San Antonio Spurs could pick Omri Casspi in NBA Draft.

Source: http://blogs.mysanantonio.com/weblogs/co....html#more

The problem is, that the Spurs has only the 37th place in the Draft...
To Moxur, Halperin left because management not because of money. Management is a joke in many ways, 5 coaches in the last three years, they have alienated their best talents and they waste money. Before you judge the talents in israel give them a better coach than Sherf for the national team and give them a better management than maccabi to represent israel in the euroleague. The problem isn't with the players it's the fools letting the circus run over them.
cal being honest i don't have great esteem for the macca mangmnt actually. there were many errors building teams of last two season(even if two ys ago we was in final),but about halperin avery site said that he asked and make pressure to go to oly beacuse of money and macca can't give him same salary. anyway haplerin has gone, now we need to rebuild a team mainly with ideas beacuse better players will choise barca cska real pana oly for sure. there are many great not so known players , if we have eyes to see also outside the americans player we could have more chances. actually i'm very pessimist. anyway actually there's some official added player for net year rooster?
After losing Lior Eliyahu to Tau Ceramica if maccabi loses Casspi to the nba which seems very likely than I don't think maccabi will even repeat as domestic champions. If I'm maccabi, I sign Anton Shoutvin and Carmel Buchman to long contracts.
Quote:After losing Lior Eliyahu to Tau Ceramica if maccabi loses Casspi to the nba which seems very likely than I don't think maccabi will even repeat as domestic champions. If I'm maccabi, I sign Anton Shoutvin and Carmel Buchman to long contracts.

WTF?

So, who'll take the domestic league? Maccabi, any case, has the better Israeli's players, better foreigners and better coach.

and I think, that Casspi will stay.
guys ,macca never plays for the israeli league. it win beacuse is the strongest but is not the goal. macca always play for the f4 in euroleague and at this point we have no chance even to go to quarter final next year. ely to tau is official???? well, who said is not a money problem our problem?
any news about velikovic and bonsu?
I admit I always assumed that Maccabi was a circus and their idiocy and scumbaggery didn't surprise me but it appears they don't even have a strength and conditioning coach or program for maccabi. I assumed in the bsl the athletes actually were somewhat conditioning themselves and it appears even that wasn't happening. Lior Eliyahu, Casspi, Limonad, Kadir were basically competing with what they were given. It's impressive as well as embarrassing. It could be as easy as scouting and adding a standard strength and conditioning program to beat maccabi.
Guys anu news on Bluthental?
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

I heard he's comming back to maccabi if casspi leaves
Schwach wie flasche leer

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OFFICIAL Maccabi Tel-Aviv Thread TalkBasket 0 2,089 Sep 8, 2018, 8:31 am
Last Post: TalkBasket
  Maccabi Tel Aviv 2014/2015 TalkBasket 3 7,352 Feb 28, 2015, 2:08 pm
Last Post: TalkBasket
  Maccabi Tel Aviv 2012/2013 alen 14 15,547 Oct 25, 2012, 5:52 pm
Last Post: israelsportsradio
  Maccabi Tel Aviv 2011/2012 MaccabiTA 92 59,642 Mar 17, 2012, 3:06 pm