Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maccabi Tel Aviv 2009/2010
in my opinion this sport is represented in two styles

the nba's style, played in u states

the balcanbian style actually played all europe round plus south america

since macca doesn t play in the nba should play as his tourment need .
Quote:again , you are talking about nba's . that's the probloem, that's not the way to be a great team again

I agree with you but the reality is Maccabi has a history of signing ex-nba players and benching the israeli and euroleague player. Lior Eliyahu and Anton Shoutvin can run and jump as well as anyone else but Maccabi doesn't really want to help them reach their potential.
Quote:Publication's in Russia say that Travis Hansen already signed with Maccabi for 2 year's. I really doubt that because if Hansen already signed than Maccabi would anounced him officaly because he already left Dynamo.

I really like Hansen and really wish he would come to Maccabi - lot of European experience and he has lot of basketball IQ, but he is really in his final stages in his career.
Quote:Another Tucker?

Israeli sport press publish that Maccabi is intrested in PJ Tucker, last year Israeli league MVP and winner of the Israeli championship with Hapoel Holon. Tucker currently is playing for BC Donetsk (Ukraine) and he was the top scorer of the regular season in Ukraine.

Another name that come-up is the Croatian Ante Tomic (Zagreb), but his big buyout will probably break the deal...
tucker and hansen. a very very good way to reset and go. i'd be very happy they could come. who is from israel can inform us when it will be official? soft and talented hands ..what we need! i wanna show u two names that i'd esteem a lot: lavrinovic and kus. i know the first one is a yellow dream since years. the second is the rught play maker we need to improve our european basket style
Maccabi is interested in Panellinios' Ivan Radenovic.

http://www.eurocupbasketball.com/ulebcup...&pcode=BFF
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Maccabi is interested in everyone, better put it that way Tongue
Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht.
: BASKET-SPOT : - Global Basketball
Quote:Maccabi is interested in everyone, better put it that way Tongue

Better to say that the media/agents use Maccabi in every negotiation...
Quote:Better to say that the media/agents use Maccabi in every negotiation...

And of course Maccabi is truely intrested in a lot (lot!) of player's for next season...
Can anyone give us an update on the roster and player contracts?
Quote:Can anyone give us an update on the roster and player contracts?

PG: Wisiewsky*, Mekel
SG: Anderson*, Limonad, sharp
SF: Eidson, Caspi@
PF: Unknown, Pnini
C: Unknown, Fischer, Green.

* done deal, yet confirmed.
@ depends in the Draft.
Thanks, Roy.

So Arroyo is out? Will he go back to the NBA?
Quote:Thanks, Roy.

So Arroyo is out? Will he go back to the NBA?

Nothing official about Arroyo, but all the rumours "say" that he'll leave.
So Eliyahu is out? Where to?
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Quote:So Eliyahu is out? Where to?

Nothing official, but it looks like that Eliyahu will play in Tau next season. Baby

If either, Caspi and Eliyahu out, Bluthental will come in.
Quote:Nothing official, but it looks like that Eliyahu will play in Tau next season. Baby

If either, Caspi and Eliyahu out, Bluthental will come in.

Maccabi needs someone better than Bluthenthal if they want a respectable season. It's not 2006 anymore, they're good players in israel.
Quote:Maccabi needs someone better than Bluthenthal if they want a respectable season. It's not 2006 anymore, they're good players in israel.

I think that Caspi will continue. All depends on his Draft.

Any case, I can't find any better Israely player then Bluthental in his position.
i have 4 news , two good and towo bad:

the worst news is that fischer could play with barcelomna and it will be a disaster. he is our best player

also, i wouldnt like becirovic as rumors here in rome said

good news: we have chances for lavrinovic and kelati
Quote:i have 4 news , two good and towo bad:

the worst news is that fischer could play with barcelomna and it will be a disaster. he is our best player

also, i wouldnt like becirovic as rumors here in rome said

good news: we have chances for lavrinovic and kelati

Lavrinovic OK. But Kelati from where?

Why Barca needs Fischer with Andesen, Vasquez, Trias, Ilyasova and Santiego??
kelati fro unicaja and i like it a lot.why fischer? well simply beacuse barca olways search for the best and fischer is the best

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OFFICIAL Maccabi Tel-Aviv Thread TalkBasket 0 2,089 Sep 8, 2018, 8:31 am
Last Post: TalkBasket
  Maccabi Tel Aviv 2014/2015 TalkBasket 3 7,352 Feb 28, 2015, 2:08 pm
Last Post: TalkBasket
  Maccabi Tel Aviv 2012/2013 alen 14 15,548 Oct 25, 2012, 5:52 pm
Last Post: israelsportsradio
  Maccabi Tel Aviv 2011/2012 MaccabiTA 92 59,643 Mar 17, 2012, 3:06 pm
Last Post: Roy M
  Maccabi Tel Aviv 2010/2011 yking 84 52,239 May 26, 2011, 3:41 pm
Last Post: Kenneth23