Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maccabi Tel Aviv 2009/2010
gambit i know blutho is a shooter and that he try always and always the long shot but his percent is not that great as three or four ys ago. anyway u are all oprimist and i really hope u are rught. i just consider that we have a team made to play mainly under basket but today there's no team in euroleague who play like this. the more u have great shooters and great offensive perimetral way of attack, the more u win.

gree in fenerbache , he was the right one for us !
Raanan Katz is selling his share of Maccabi (33%) to the rest of the majority owners (Mizrahi, Federman and the Rekanati family) for 7.3 million dollars, 640,000 of which will go to Maccabi's youth program. There is a slim chance that Katz will decide to contribute financially to a different Israeli team, apparently one of Hapoel Jerusalem or Hapoel Galil.
Quote:Raanan Katz is selling his share of Maccabi (33%) to the rest of the majority owners (Mizrahi, Federman and the Rekanati family) for 7.3 million dollars, 640,000 of which will go to Maccabi's youth program. There is a slim chance that Katz will decide to contribute financially to a different Israeli team, apparently one of Hapoel Jerusalem or Hapoel Galil.

No chance that Katz will help Jerusalem.

One of Maccabi's fans aims is to destroy your team like Hapoel Tel-Aviv, Katz is big MTA fan and it is no chance that he'll help Jerusalem.

All those rumours is "Spin" of some stupid reporters, which dream about strong Jerusalem.
Quote:No chance that Katz will help Jerusalem.

One of Maccabi's fans aims is to destroy your team like Hapoel Tel-Aviv, Katz is big MTA fan and it is no chance that he'll help Jerusalem.

All those rumours is "Spin" of some stupid reporters, which dream about strong Jerusalem.

I said a "slim" chance...very slim. But never say never. Wink
Updated roster:

[Image: 88453489.png]
ranana ksts want to help for hapoel jerosalem' i thinks its good for israeli basketball
Quote:ranana ksts want to help for hapoel jerosalem' i thinks its good for israeli basketball

Does that mean that Hapoel could fight for the title? Maybe they will try to get a place in Euroleague? But they don't have large enough arena, or do they? This is Macccabi thread but since you posted I thought I'd ask.
Quote:Does that mean that Hapoel could fight for the title? Maybe they will try to get a place in Euroleague? But they don't have large enough arena, or do they? This is Macccabi thread but since you posted I thought I'd ask.

It's hard to believe that it will hurt Maccabi's dominancy in any significant way, i also don't think he'll invest much money.let's put it that way, it won't help them more than the final four did Biggrin

about the euroleague, yes unfortunatly Malha is not big enough, that was also the reason why they didn't play in the Euroleague in 2005/6 after winning the ULEB cup in 2004/5. but in a few years they'll have a nice arena. i can't remember the number of seats, but i think it's about 5K-7K.
Quote:It's hard to believe that it will hurt Maccabi's dominancy in any significant way, i also don't think he'll invest much money.let's put it that way, it won't help them more than the final four did Biggrin

about the euroleague, yes unfortunatly Malha is not big enough, that was also the reason why they didn't play in the Euroleague in 2005/6 after winning the ULEB cup in 2004/5. but in a few years they'll have a nice arena. i can't remember the number of seats, but i think it's about 5K-7K.

I remember in the end of the 70's, that the new Central Bus station in T-A was building, every one promises that in 1983 it will be the biggest in the ME... It took 15 years to open it.

As the same is "Yadlin House which had to be the biggest Medical center in north of Tel-Aviv. the base to the buildind was put in 1967 and now, it is only an empty space with nothing.

So, what will come sooner? The Metro in Tel-Aviv or the Arena in Jerusalem? Dry Bag
Quote:I remember in the end of the 70's, that the new Central Bus station in T-A was building, every one promises that in 1983 it will be the biggest in the ME... It took 15 years to open it.

As the same is "Yadlin House which had to be the biggest Medical center in north of Tel-Aviv. the base to the buildind was put in 1967 and now, it is only an empty space with nothing.

So, what will come sooner? The Metro in Tel-Aviv or the Arena in Jerusalem? Dry Bag

You lived in the 70's? Ohmy

and about all the stuff you had mentioned: Israelity in its best! Laugh Tongue Biggrin
Quote:You lived in the 70's? Ohmy

and about all the stuff you had mentioned: Israelity in its best! Laugh Tongue Biggrin

All I wanted to say that, according to the past, never trust on dead lines in Israel.

2012 can be 2020 or never, depended with many conditions.
Maccabi should sing for next season the spanish guard Sergio Rodri­guez, he is playing in New York and his contract expires this summer
Quote:Maccabi should sing for next season the spanish guard Sergio Rodri­guez, he is playing in New York and his contract expires this summer

He'll be too expensive. I can see him at big team in Spain.
greetings to israel from Turkiye.How can i get Maccabi TA jerseys ? From internet?thnx...
Hello.

Here:

http://www.maccabi.co.il/Products.asp
Gershon is out? Who will replace him? David Blatt? Sharon Drucker? Or will it be an experiment just as in Katash case?

And finally, where will Gershon go? Smile
Quote:Gershon is out? Who will replace him? David Blatt? Sharon Drucker? Or will it be an experiment just as in Katash case?

And finally, where will Gershon go? Smile

No, Gershon is not out (yet). Big possibility that he'll be a GM and Katash as a coach.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OFFICIAL Maccabi Tel-Aviv Thread TalkBasket 0 2,089 Sep 8, 2018, 8:31 am
Last Post: TalkBasket
  Maccabi Tel Aviv 2014/2015 TalkBasket 3 7,355 Feb 28, 2015, 2:08 pm
Last Post: TalkBasket
  Maccabi Tel Aviv 2012/2013 alen 14 15,552 Oct 25, 2012, 5:52 pm
Last Post: israelsportsradio
  Maccabi Tel Aviv 2011/2012 MaccabiTA 92 59,673 Mar 17, 2012, 3:06 pm
Last Post: Roy M
  Maccabi Tel Aviv 2010/2011 yking 84 52,257 May 26, 2011, 3:41 pm
Last Post: Kenneth23