Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2.35 m basketball player dunks without leaving the floor!!!
Dafuq?! Rofl3

[Image: paok0bw.gif]
That's one passionate dunk Crazy
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Quote:World’s tallest player heads to Cheshire

British big man Paul Sturgess, known as the world’s tallest basketball player at 2.32 metres has signed for Cheshire Phoenix.

Sturgess, originally from Loughborough spent two years with the Harlem Globetrotters before being drafted to the NBA D-League, where he played for the Springfield Armor and the Texas Legends.

The 26-year-old decided to take a hiatus from the sport, but upon returning to England, has decided to get back on the court.

“I am looking forward to joining the team,” he said. “I have been enjoying my time back at home in England and for the chance to play in the BBL whilst I am here is something I will relish. I am excited to join my new team mates and hope to fulfil whatever role is given to me.”

He is expected to make his debut on Sunday afternoon at Manchester Giants.

“We are so excited to have the opportunity to bring in someone who can play in the middle for us and protect the basket as well as rebound and score,” said Phoenix coach John Coffino.

“Paul is a unique and special talent that only comes along once in a lifetime. The fans will take to him immediately and we look forward to his transition into our family.”

http://www.talkbasket.net/12114-worlds-t...shire.html

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Basketball shoes! ZEUS 14 14,898 May 21, 2018, 10:22 am
Last Post: Iparteamper
  Funny basketball videos, photos, comics etc Black Urum 65 29,952 Nov 9, 2016, 7:37 pm
Last Post: Al Bundy
Pencil Basketball Art TalkBasket 0 1,723 Oct 24, 2016, 1:00 pm
Last Post: TalkBasket
  New Basketball Manager game TheBlueAssasin 0 3,777 Apr 25, 2013, 9:24 am
Last Post: TheBlueAssasin
  Dusko Vujosevic interview ,politics,basketball and more stefans 0 2,094 Oct 9, 2011, 7:59 pm
Last Post: stefans