Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TalkBasket.net Podcast Episode 1 released!
Quote:TalkBasket.net presents you a new feature on the site. From now on we will be releasing podcast episodes regurarly. The first episode is published and you can listen to it below. It includes round ups of Euroleague, Eurocup Final Eight, major European domestic leagues and more. Here's the first episode presented by John Hobbs.

Listen to the first episode here http://www.talkbasket.net/news/talkbaske...ode-1.html

Or watch it below

Comments and feedback are welcome. Great job John!
Hey Vilius, great job. Although some of the music we chose wasn't in the podcast.

I heard it today on the site. I noticed that the sound is stream only. Wouldn't it be useful to include a link to download it as mp3? For example someone can make an archive or something else can put it in his mp3 player and listen it in the bus to work or something, like BBC podcasts.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

That's a good idea. The link to download the podcast will be added soon.
Now this stuff I really like! I really prefer this kind of thing, not only that my eyes are bad and I can't stand reading long text but I can do two things at once Smile I have no problems listening to John despite that my English is average. I'm really looking forward for next episode. How others guys evaluate this new feature?
Very nice guys.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TalkBasket opens its door TalkBasket 13 11,104 Nov 1, 2016, 3:25 pm
Last Post: TalkBasket
  Vintage TalkBasket! Black Urum 3 4,976 Aug 21, 2011, 8:59 pm
Last Post: stefans
  NEW TalkBasket main site!!! Black Urum 16 12,464 Aug 20, 2011, 11:09 am
Last Post: MaccabiTA
  TalkBasket.net Facebook Fan-Page JohnSwissH 1 4,329 Apr 25, 2010, 4:42 pm
Last Post: TalkBasket
  TalkBasket Podcast Volume 2 JohnSwissH 0 3,178 May 9, 2009, 2:20 pm