Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Partizan Belgrade will compete with NBA teams in October!
According to Serbian news agencies Partizan Belgrade will be the first team in region which will play against NBA teams in exhibition games. Players of Serbian champion are supposed to travel to USA in October and they will be hosted by Denver Nuggets and Phoenix Suns. Confirmation of this news already arrived from NBA Europe Tour. Some of European best clubs already played in USA in past years including Panathinaikos, CSKA Moscow, Lietuvos Rytas, Maccabi Tel-Aviv, etc.

SITE: http://www.eurobasket.com/Serbia/basketb...sID=157680

Thup Thup
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
Partizan totally deserved this. I'm just disappointed that NBA teams are not coming to Belgrade. They would see what the real fans look like.
This will be a great opportunity for some exposure for the Partizan's youngsters and I'm sure they will do their best there.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Of course.Partizan will have opportunity to promote european basketball and club.And may be suprise one of the rivals (Denver Nuggets,Phoenix Suns) if keep the players like Novica Velickovic,Milenko Tepic and Stephane Lasme.I think that will be fans of Partizan there because in America live about 150 000 people from Serbia.

[Image: 7dd.jpg]
Quote:Of course.Partizan will have opportunity to promote european basketball and club.And may be suprise one of the rivals (Denver Nuggets,Phoenix Suns) if keep the players like Novica Velickovic,Milenko Tepic and Stephane Lasme.I think that will be fans of Partizan there because in America live about 150 000 people from Serbia.

The bolded ones are 'reserved' for a European team. Wink
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Partizan has successfully started the American tour.Since in a very exciting game the team defeated the Midwest All Stars 88:82.The game was uncertain from the beginning to the end of a basketball Partizan were able to finish the match breaks and achieve the first victory.The most efficient in the ranks of 'black and white' was Jan Veseli with 19 points, followed by Aleksandar Rasic with 16 and Alex Maric with 13 points. The team Midwest Ol Stars Brown scored 24 points and Scott Pollard 12th.Next game is on Wednesday 30.september against the same rival.
Quote:Partizan has successfully started the American tour.Since in a very exciting game the team defeated the Midwest All Stars 88:82.The game was uncertain from the beginning to the end of a basketball Partizan were able to finish the match breaks and achieve the first victory.The most efficient in the ranks of 'black and white' was Jan Veseli with 19 points, followed by Aleksandar Rasic with 16 and Alex Maric with 13 points. The team Midwest Ol Stars Brown scored 24 points and Scott Pollard 12th.Next game is on Wednesday 30.september against the same rival.

but this is not the Euroleague American Tour, right? Cause i read it starts on saturday against the nuggets
Schwach wie flasche leer
Quote:but this is not the Euroleague American Tour, right? Cause i read it starts on saturday against the nuggets

No.but still American Tour.This is friendly game.Because of Serbian emigrants who live in Chicago.And Vlade Divac.
Quote:No.but still American Tour.This is friendly game.Because of Serbian emigrants who live in Chicago.And Vlade Divac.

ok thanks
Schwach wie flasche leer
Partizan recorded in Detroit 101:81 victory over a team Midwest ol-stars in their North American tour.Partizan so a second time, defeating the team of the Middle West, this time much more convincing. The most efficient in the ranks of 'black and white' was Aleks Maric with 18 points, Aleksandar Rasic scored 16, while Dusan Kecman and Zarko Rakocevic by 13 points. The next match at North American tour will be against the NBA team Denver 3 October.
Nuggets with a decisive 102-70 win:

Talkbasket Report

Leading scorers:

Aleks Maric (24 year old Partizan center): 16 points, 21 rebounds (!!!)
Aleksandar Rasic (Partizan): 11 points
Carmelo Anthony (Denver): 17 points
Aaron Afflalo (Denver): 15 points

Nuggets shot over 51% from the field, Partizan managed only 31%.

Partizan finished the game with 40 turnovers.
i tihnk the team of last year or from two years ago would have done better. This squad is still too inexperienced
Schwach wie flasche leer
I agree suricata. Last year's squad with Tepic, Tripkovic, Velickovic and Lasme would have done much, much better.
tonight partizan vs suns in phoenix. GO PARTIZAN Crazy Tongue
Schwach wie flasche leer

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  More EuroLeague teams open training camps EuroLeague News 0 322 Aug 26, 2021, 6:18 am
Last Post: EuroLeague News
  Round 19's Real Madrid vs. Crvena Zvezda mts Belgrade game suspended EuroLeague News 0 570 Jan 16, 2021, 1:52 pm
  This Week: Mid-table teams seek momentum EuroLeague News 0 610 Dec 19, 2020, 5:05 am
  Fans Choice All-Decade Team: Crvena Zvezda mts Belgrade EuroLeague News 0 693 Aug 19, 2020, 7:42 pm
  Two All-Decade Teams add up to one great century EuroLeague News 0 785 May 27, 2020, 8:31 am