Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Olympiacos against NBA teams!!!
Olympiacos will play two friendly games on October against San Antonio Spurs and Cleveland Cavaliers. As it became known, the Reds accepted the honorary proposal to give friendly games with teams from the NBA as well as two other European teams:

Partizan Belgrade and Maccabi Tel Aviv.

The Reds will play firstly against San Antonio Spurs on October 9th and three days later they will play against Cleveland Cavaliers of LeBron James.

Olympiakos will play for its second time in its history with a team from the NBA. The first time was a legendary one since the players of coach Dusan Ivkovic (back in 1997) played against the Chicago Bulls of Jordan during the Mc Donalds open held in Paris.

At the rest games, Partizan will face Denver Naggets and Phoenix Suns while Maccabi will play against New York Niks and Los Angeles Clippers.

Website
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
If they sign another NBA player this summer then for sure they will be attractive for local fans. Once again my question is why don't NBA teams come to Europe to play? Are they afraid to play against real fans?
Quote:If they sign another NBA player this summer then for sure they will be attractive for local fans. Once again my question is why don't NBA teams come to Europe to play? Are they afraid to play against real fans?

I'm not sure, but I think last year a prohibition regarding NBA teams playing in Europe against Euro teams became active.
Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht.
: BASKET-SPOT : - Global Basketball
Imagine Nba team lost in hell of Pionir Crazy
Quote:Imagine Nba team lost in hell of Pionir Crazy

haha I would LOVE to see that!

Why do Maccabi always play against such crappy teams?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Olympiacos inks veteran big man Koufos EuroLeague News 2 1,045 Dec 17, 2022, 3:03 am
Last Post: nanalyly
  Olympiacos's Printezis joins exclusive 3,500-point club EuroLeague News 0 307 Oct 30, 2021, 4:19 am
Last Post: EuroLeague News
  The EuroLeague Watchalong: Olympiacos vs. Real Madrid EuroLeague News 0 299 Oct 12, 2021, 9:29 pm
  EuroLeague preseason: Efes, Zvezda, Olympiacos add wins EuroLeague News 0 347 Sep 8, 2021, 10:02 am
  Olympiacos inks Tyler Dorsey EuroLeague News 0 402 Aug 28, 2021, 12:40 pm