Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zukauskas retired?
Is it true that Zukauskas retired? I mean, has he confirmed that himself in a press conference or something?

Very good player with very long hands, I think he was called 'the Spider' right? I remember him in one of his latest stage of career in Greece (04-05 season ?). He was one of the stones in the graveyard of Lithuanian players that is called Olympiacos Crazy
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

He left Zalgiris only. Zukauskas said that he is too old and too slow to play in such a high level. When asked whether he's considering an opportunity to play for his home team Neptunas, Zukis said that if the team needs him, he would help. If that comes true, it will be nice to have such an experienced player playing in LKL for the team other than Zalgiris or Rytas.
i remember him zalgiris '99. The team ingratiate me basketball. Stombergas,Tyus Edney,jiri zidek and others..