Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tickets for Euroleague Final Four (Istanbul, May 11-13)
Hello, I still have 2 tickets in PC4 sector, now the price is reduced, if interested, mail to: luca.petrangeli@tin.it
I have ticket PC4 , I want to sell it at 390€.

Plz contact me at email

Avidans04@gmail.com
I am selling my Euroleague Final Four ticket. It is located at Panathinaikos fans section, but if you wish you can change your seats at the arena.

Obviously, you have the guarantee of TalkBasket itself since I am the administrator in here. I also don't want to make a single cent profit from it, so I am selling it EXACTLY as much as I paid for it (386TL + 65TL delivery = 450TL) which with today's exchange rate is 194.65 euros. So that's the price I'm asking for.

The ticket is already in Istanbul, so the exchange will occur hand to hand in Istanbul, so you won't have to send me any money without seeing the ticket first. Of course if you go there earlier than me (I will go on May 10) you can paypal me the sum and I will have my guy in Istanbul deliver it to your hand.

You can either reply me in this thread, send a DM or email me at braintransplant@talkbasket.net [Image: thup.gif]
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Hi All,

I found a great site with attractive prices for the Euroleague final four in Istanbul,

Check out the prices:

Cat 5 175 Euro

cat 4 275 Euro

Cat 3 375 Euro

http://www.sportsevents365.com/events/?q=tq,277
[quote name='herbasket' timestamp='1336051394' post='38038']

Hi All,

I found a great site with attractive prices for the Euroleague final four in Istanbul,

Check out the prices:

Cat 5 175 Euro

cat 4 275 Euro

Cat 3 375 Euro

[url="http://www.sportsevents365.com/events/?q=tq,277"]http://www.sportseve...vents/?q=tq,277[/url]

[/quote]

Nice try to spam, but you "forgot" to mention that those prices are just for one day... one must pay double if he wants to watch the semis and the finals...

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.

I sell 2 ticket on pc6 for Panathinaikos fans.The price is reasonable.Pm me or send me an e mail at sot_loum@hotmail.com
I have 2 tickets at PC6 ! email me for details at sell_tickets_final4_2012@hotmail.com.
The price for my ticket on pc6 is 230 euros.If you are interested send me at sot_loum@hotmail.com
im selling 2 tickets on pc5.

e-mail me narin0s321@hotmail.com or pm me
I sell two PC6 tickets (2 days package) at 250€ each.

if interested please send message or email at egkolemas@gmail.com

tickets are still available

Τα εισητηρια είναι ακόμα διαθέσιμα
Hi, my 2 tickets in PC4 anre in sector 403 for Panthinaikos and neutral fans. Mail me to luca.petrangeli@tin.it

Hand delivery in Istanbul.
1 ticket for PC1, worth ... 1500TL (650 euros) and sold at the same price. post here or send me a message if you're interested.

[quote name='Black Urum' timestamp='1336043276' post='38034']

I am selling my Euroleague Final Four ticket. It is located at Panathinaikos fans section, but if you wish you can change your seats at the arena.

Obviously, you have the guarantee of TalkBasket itself since I am the administrator in here. I also don't want to make a single cent profit from it, so I am selling it EXACTLY as much as I paid for it (386TL + 65TL delivery = 450TL) which with today's exchange rate is 194.65 euros. So that's the price I'm asking for.

The ticket is already in Istanbul, so the exchange will occur hand to hand in Istanbul, so you won't have to send me any money without seeing the ticket first. Of course if you go there earlier than me (I will go on May 10) you can paypal me the sum and I will have my guy in Istanbul deliver it to your hand.

You can either reply me in this thread, send a DM or email me at braintransplant@talkbasket.net [Image: thup.gif]

[/quote]

Γεια σου φιλε

Εχεις ακομα το εισιτηριο;

Νικος
Hello people,

I have 2 PC4 level complete F4 program tickets.

1200 $ for both of them.

If you have any interest, email me at dincerorc@gmail.com.

Regards,

stojakovic.
hoops & rap
Ι have 1 PC6 ticket, at olympiakos fans. send e-mail at egkolemas@gmail.com, or call at 6973691909

Εχω ενα διαθέσιμο εισητήριο, PC6, στους φιλάθλους του ολυμπιακού, στειλτε email στο: egkolemas@gmail.com, ή καλέστε στο 6973691909.
Some body look for ticket??the best price that u can find..

Avidans04@gmail.com

Cheers

Avidan
[quote name='nikosp' timestamp='1336250286' post='38059']

Γεια σου φιλε

Εχεις ακομα το εισιτηριο;

Νικος

[/quote]

Ναι το εχω ακομη, αλλα σε προλαβε καποιος... θα ξερω αυριο σιγουρα αν θα το παρει και θα σου πω. Σορρυ.

Hallo,

Is anyone selling a ticket for Friday (semi-finals only)?

I only consider exchange at sight in Istanbul on Friday before the first game.

Please let me know at ibilalag@hotmail.com
One last ticket available PC6. PM if you want it!
one ticket on pc6 for panathinaikos fans for sale.The price is 180 euros.sot_loum@hotmail.com

Εχω ενα εισητηριο στη μερια του Παναθηναικου στο pc6 και το δινω στην τιμη του δηλαδη 180 ευρω.sot_loum@hotmail.com

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EuroLeague Arenas TalkBasket 1 176 Nov 23, 2023, 1:54 pm
Last Post: TalkBasket
  2023-24 EuroLeague signings and rumors TalkBasket 0 118 Nov 22, 2023, 3:10 pm
Last Post: TalkBasket
  EuroLeague Fantasy Challenge tips: Something for everyone EuroLeague News 0 449 Nov 14, 2021, 7:39 am
Last Post: EuroLeague News
  EuroLeague on Social Media EuroLeague News 0 372 Nov 12, 2021, 8:55 pm
  EuroLeague Fantasy Challenge Round 8 winner EuroLeague News 0 382 Nov 12, 2021, 6:58 am