Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tickets for Euroleague Final Four (Istanbul, May 11-13)
Hello to everyone!

I'm selling tickets for the Final 4. Please contact me if anyone is interested.
Quote:Hello to everyone!

I want your tickets!!!!!!!!! How many do you have ???????? Tongue Crazy Crazy
IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM TALKBASKET:

Like every year, this thread will become very popular. So it is important for the website and the forum itself to clarify some things:

1. The listings (sales) and purchases offers are made by and are the responsibility of the corresponding individuals only.

2. The premises of the agreement between the parties involved in exchange of ticket and payment are decided by those parties only.

3. TalkBasket is not responsible for any disagreements, disputes or frauds that might occur.

4. As a general tip I urge all parties to prefer face to face exchange of ticket and money, or at least paypal so you can ask for a dispute resolve if anything goes wrong. Ask for proof of tickets existence [as this is impossible as tickets are issued shortly before F4] ask to be forwarded the email by Euroleague which confirms the purchases of said tickets.

5. TalkBasket urges the sellers not to take advantage of the buyers. As we do not get any commission or gain from this, all we ask is for fair and reasonable (for example 2X) prices for the benefit of all parties involved.

Thank you for reading and understanding.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Hello,

i would like some tickets for the Final 4. Preferably 2 , if you only have 1 then no problem. The cheapest the betterSmile.

I need to know as well under what team you purchased these tickets for.

Thanks

PM me
Hello, I am a fan of Mens Sana Montepaschi Siena, and as you know, we lost the playoff against Olympiakos. Two months ago I have purchased two tickets from the website of euroleague and now I want to sell them. The tickets are in sector PC4 and I sell them. If you are interested, please mail me at luca.petrangeli@tin.it
i would like tickets for final 4, preferably cheap
hi i have 2 tickets for CSKA Moscow fan zone PC3 for all of the final four games. ıf you are interested please contact me, we can reach an agreement with reasonable price

hello!!!

i want to buy some tickets..can you tell me the prize and the category for the tickets which you have for sell???

thnx!!
Hallo my friends,

I am willing to attend this year the Final Four @ Istanbul.

I try to find a ticket but untill now i dont have any result. Sad

Does anybody know someone who might sell his ticket?

Or is anyone planning to sell his ticket?

Thank you in advance.

P.s pm for further info about the potential transaction

file ta exeis akoma ta eisitiria?

poso ta dineis?

steile mou pm Rolleyes
Quote:hi i have 2 tickets for CSKA Moscow fan zone PC3 for all of the final four games. ıf you are interested please contact me, we can reach an agreement with reasonable price

im interest about your tickets

im from greece

price?

please answer me
hello!!!

i want to buy some tickets

if anyone have please send my pm

thanks
hi ,i would like 4-5 tickets for final 4.thanks
Quote:im interest about your tickets

im from greece

price?

please answer me

Hi, official price is about 440 euro for each. I have paid a reservation fee 70 euro for each also. Furthermore i live in ankara and i will come to istanbul to give you tickets. And i add price of two beer for me and for my girlfriend at BeyogluSmile So the total for two tickets is 1300 euro. I honestly say that my aim is not to gain money, i'm an efes fan but after that bad performance of our teams i ve decided to sell the tickets. I hope it is reasonable for you. Also congrats for panathinaikos and olympiakos.
Hello,I am a fan of Panathinaikos and i want 2 tickets for the final 4 in Turkey.The cheapest the better!!!Please contact with me.I am waiting for your reply.
I D like to buy 3 tickets for the Final four of Instanbul....I support the team of Olympiacos....If you can help me pls contact with me....nel.line@yahoo.gr...Tnks...
HELLO TO EVERYONE!!!

I WANT TO BUY ABOUT FIVE TICKETS FOR THE FINAL 4 IN ISTANBUL!! I PREFER TICKETS IN CATEGORIES PC6 OR PC5..IF ANYONE HAS AND SELL IT PLEASE REPLY ME OR PM ME!!!

THANKS!!!
[size="4"]This is the last time I am merging topics or moving posts regarding F4 tickets in the correct thread, this one.[/size]

[size="4"]You people need to understand we are doing you a favour, facilitating your ads and transactions here. 99% of you will never visit the forum again. I understand you are desperate to find tickets. But respect the people behind this forum and regular members. Give 5 minutes form your life to search first if there is already a topic and then post whatever you want regarding your tickets.[/size]

[size="4"]From now on any posts or new threads regarding F4 tickets not posted in here will be automatically deleted.[/size]
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Final Four sucks!! We Want playoffs in semi final and final
[quote name='nicknicknick' timestamp='1333802650' post='37866']

Final Four sucks!! We Want playoffs in semi final and final

[/quote]

No, YOU want playoffs in the F4.
[Image: panathinaikos-basket-opadoi.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EuroLeague Arenas TalkBasket 1 177 Nov 23, 2023, 1:54 pm
Last Post: TalkBasket
  2023-24 EuroLeague signings and rumors TalkBasket 0 118 Nov 22, 2023, 3:10 pm
Last Post: TalkBasket
  EuroLeague Fantasy Challenge tips: Something for everyone EuroLeague News 0 449 Nov 14, 2021, 7:39 am
Last Post: EuroLeague News
  EuroLeague on Social Media EuroLeague News 0 373 Nov 12, 2021, 8:55 pm
  EuroLeague Fantasy Challenge Round 8 winner EuroLeague News 0 382 Nov 12, 2021, 6:58 am