Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greeks abroad
Here is a quick list of the main Greek players playing abroad.

1. Kosta Koufos (Utah Jazz)
2. Nick Calathes (NCAA)
3. Nikos Zisis (CSKA)
4. Michalis Kakiouzis (Efes Pilsen)
5. Nikos Papas (LEB )
6. Georgios Pavlides (LEB )
7. Yiannkis Kalampokis (Benetton Treviso)
8. Kostas Vassileiades (Montegranaro)
9. Lazaros Papadopoulos (Real Madrid)
10. Demetris Marmarinos (Eldo Caserta)
11. Vangelis Sklavos (Solsonica)
12. Panayiotis Liadelis (Azovmash Mariupol)
13. Zisis Sarikopoulos (NCAA)

Please add anyone else I forgotten.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Lazaros Papadopoulos was arrested on Friday and was held over for more than a day for an unpaid parking ticket in Thessaloniki.

He got released after paying a 1200 euros fine.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Not the longest list. That can be explained by the quality of the Greek league. Majority of best Greek players play at home. I'll try to make the list for Lithuanian players too.

After reading first few words about Papadopoulos being arrested I thought 'new Einikis?' but it seems nothing serious.
You can write "panathinaikos" next to calathes Wink
Schwach wie flasche leer
Quote:Not the longest list. That can be explained by the quality of the Greek league. Majority of best Greek players play at home. I'll try to make the list for Lithuanian players too.

After reading first few words about Papadopoulos being arrested I thought 'new Einikis?' but it seems nothing serious.

Haha, I doubt Pap is anything even CLOSE to Einikis. He was probably having a bad day, LOL.
[Image: paok0bw.gif]