Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official Signings/Contracts/Salaries
Click here for the Euroleague and EuroCup contracts/salaries sites, which have are aimed at presenting you with an overview of contractual situations around Europe. According to visitor numbers, this is the most popular part of my site, and it might be in everyone's interested if it is as comprehensive and as reliable as possible.

I'm doing my best trying to keep the rosters updated, but any of your contributions would be of great help. Information on new signings + contract length and if available salaries, or information on already running contracts is greatly appreciated. If possible, please provide a link.
Personally I came to your site a lot especially for the salaries and contracts durations and I preferred it when you had everything in one page Tongue

Do you think we could put 'Official Signings' instead of just 'Signings'? So a. people don't post rumours here and b. so you are sure it's a done deal so you enter it to your tables.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Quote:Personally I came to your site a lot especially for the salaries and contracts durations and I preferred it when you had everything in one page Tongue

Do you think we could put 'Official Signings' instead of just 'Signings'? So a. people don't post rumours here and b. so you are sure it's a done deal so you enter it to your tables.

Done. ;-)

I understand your point. It is a bit of additional work, but I think I can reset that Euroleague/salaries page to its earlier form, with all the teams on one page.
Panathinaikos:

Nick Calathes contract details HERE

Milenko Tepic 800k per year for 3 years + 500K buyout for Partizan

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.

Union Olimpija officialy signed PG DuÅ¡an Đorđević ex Bosna and F Edin Bavčić ex Köln.
Quote:Union Olimpija officialy signed PG DuÅ¡an Đorđević ex Bosna and F Edin Bavčić ex Köln.

Yep! Updated their roster: http://www.in-the-game.org/?page_id=828

The rosters will look a bit messy during the transfer period, especially on teams with high player fluctuation. But I decided to only take a player off the roster once he has officially signed with a new club.
Quote:The rosters will look a bit messy during the transfer period, especially on teams with high player fluctuation. But I decided to only take a player off the roster once he has officially signed with a new club.

That is a good idea. It will help to avoid unnecessary confusion.
Panathinaikos officially used their option on Drew Nicholas, hence he will stay until 2010.

They also offered a new contract to Chatzivrettas which will be probably accepted. 500k for 1 year.

Panellinios announced Costas Charalambides from Maroussi

Bouroussis about 5mio for 3 years, right?
yes

some sources say 4,8 and some 5,1
Schwach wie flasche leer
Printezis to Unicaja, 3 years contract. 1.15m euros per season. NBA buy-out in the summer of 2011.

Source: player himself.

Quote:Panathinaikos:

Nick Calathes contract details HERE

Milenko Tepic 800k per year for 3 years + 500K buyout for Partizan

Actually, it's 833k per year.
Quote:Bouroussis about 5mio for 3 years, right?

It's 5.1

That's his contract. There is also 300,000k per year available in bonuses if Olympiacos wins the Greek League. So he could make as little as 5.1, or as much as 6.0. So it's simple, just take the 1.6, 1.7, 1.8 and add 300,000k to it if Olympiacos wins the Greek championship that season, and if not it stays at the base salary.
Zisis signed a 1+1 contract at 1.8 million. The second year is a team option. The contract is 800,000 for the first year and 1 million for the second year.
Quote:Kelati will earn 800K Euro the first year and 1 M Euro for the second.

clark 280,stinson 120, argyropoulos 100
xatzivrettas 250
richardson 180, papanikolaou 80
kakiouzis 250, mparlos 200
dikoudis 250, betts 250

will probably sign tsaldaris for 150
and a us pf/c for 100-120
PAOK:

Panayiotis Kafkis: 110.000 euros for 09/10 season (from originally 180.000)
Yiorgos Tsiaras: 135.000 euros for 09/10 season (from originally 225.00)

Thanks for the input. But of the guys that posted here, I only know black urum, I know he's got good sources, I don't know the other guys. So I still prefer links, doesn't matter if they're in English or not.

Any contract info from Spain on the Rubio deal?
Quote:Any contract info from Spain on the Rubio deal?

I've read about a 3.7m euros buy-out to DKV Joventut.

Haven't found any player salary info, but he signed a 6 years contract with NBA buy-out every summer from the the summer of 2011. The buy-out will be reduced every year after 2011, if the player opts to stay in Barcelona.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2023-24 EuroLeague signings and rumors TalkBasket 0 118 Nov 22, 2023, 3:10 pm
Last Post: TalkBasket
  Fantasy Challenge: Two major signings EuroLeague News 0 288 Oct 26, 2021, 8:59 am
Last Post: EuroLeague News
  Coaches may challenge one official's call per game this season EuroLeague News 0 307 Oct 2, 2021, 6:12 am
  EuroLeague signings: Happy returns EuroLeague News 0 338 Sep 28, 2021, 8:22 am
  EuroLeague signings: Perimeter players EuroLeague News 0 318 Sep 25, 2021, 10:18 am