Poll: NBA Champions 2009 will be...
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
LA Lakers
0%
0 0%
Orlando Magic
0%
0 0%
I don't care
0%
0 0%
I'm just happy that Lebron is out
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBA Finals 2009: LA Lakers - Orlando Magic
LA Lakers will fight Orlando Magic for the 2009 NBA title.

LA Lakers knocked out Denver Nuggets and Orlando Magic upset Cleveland Cavaliers.

Who do you think will win this one?
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Lakers should do it. Although Magic showed their power by eliminating Cavs, I still think that experience of Lakers players will be more important.
[quote name='Vilius' post='16042' date='May 31 2009, 01:12 AM']Lakers should do it. Although Magic showed their power by eliminating Cavs, I still think that experience of Lakers players will be more important.[/quote]

Thing is, the only guys with real championship experience on the Lakers are Kobe and Fisher. Other than them, none of the other players have won a title or even made the playoffs more than a couple of times. I think the Magic have a real chance of winning, since the Lakers have no matchup for them. They have nobody who can guard Howard, especially with Bynum playing like he's been playing so far in the playoffs. They have nobody who can guard Lewis (who killed the Cavs) or Turkoglu without giving up a lot of height, other than Odom, who often disappears on defense. Then, they have Pietrus and Courtney Lee to keep throwing at Kobe. I'm picking the Magic in 6.
Gasol won a championship in Spain.

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.

[quote name='Black Urum' post='16060' date='May 31 2009, 04:17 PM']Gasol won a championship in Spain.[/quote]

That's true. I was only considering NBA titles, but yeah, that does count. Still, they aren't much more experienced than the Magic.
Anyone actually watching these finals? I thought that LA Lakers would cruise past Orlando Magic but Magic managed to win this morning and made it 2-1 with the enxt two games taking place in Orlando. Should be interesting.

Should be boring...
Schwach wie flasche leer

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lakers 'picked apart' in second collapse vs. OKC ESPN NBA 0 369 Nov 7, 2021, 4:42 pm
Last Post: ESPN NBA
  Inside the Lakers' quest to turn a star-studded roster into a championship team ESPN NBA 0 286 Oct 18, 2021, 4:43 am
  Inside the Lakers' quest to turn a star-studded roster into a championship team ESPN NBA 0 283 Oct 16, 2021, 2:03 am
  NBA Power Rankings: Nets, Lakers and other preseason favorites ESPN NBA 0 296 Sep 30, 2021, 10:05 am
  Lakers' DAJ: KD, Kyrie 'bros. beyond basketball' ESPN NBA 0 307 Sep 13, 2021, 6:28 am