Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable To Message Moderating Team
For some reason I cannot send messages to Rikhardur. Does anyone know what the problem is?
Its a sort of a bug after the new forum, the recepient needs to empty their inbox.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

i heard from vilius something about deleting the cookies due to the forum being upgraded. the option is on the bottom left of the forum, but you should probably ask vilius first (what sort of action you should take)
Schwach wie flasche leer
That's weird. I still have room for messages. I deleted cookies right now though just in case.
Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht.
: BASKET-SPOT : - Global Basketball
Quote:For some reason I cannot send messages to Rikhardur. Does anyone know what the problem is?

That seems to be some sort of a bug after the forum was upgraded. Do you get an error message saying that Rikhardur can't receive messages?

It happened for other members too. There are two solutions that worked for me.

1. Rikhardur should clean his inbox even he has only a couple of messages.

or

2. Rikhardur should send you a message first and then you should be able to reply and send new messages from then on.
Quote:It's either

1. Its a sort of a bug after the new forum, the recepient needs to empty their inbox.

2. He had enough of you.

That is uncalled for.
Quote:That seems to be some sort of a bug after the forum was upgraded. Do you get an error message saying that Rikhardur can't receive messages?

It happened for other members too. There are two solutions that worked for me.

1. Rikhardur should clean his inbox even he has only a couple of messages.

or

2. Rikhardur should send you a message first and then you should be able to reply and send new messages from then on.

It's working now.