Eidson
Price
James
Bjelica
Rubio
Spanoulis
Diamantidis
Kaukė—nas

Hey, welcome to the forum. I'd say that list is strongly influenced by Rytas' players Smile
Le bron
Kobe Bryant
Vince Carter
Michael Jordan
Dominique Wilkins
Steve Nash
Jason Richardson
Shaq
sekou smith
Dwyane Wade
LeBron James
D.Lavrinovic
Valanciunas
Gecevicius
Childress
Bourousis
Kleiza
Siskauskas
Motiejunas
Howard
LeBron James
Amar'e Stoudemire
Chris Bosh
O.J. Mayo
J.R. Smith
Rudy Gay
Delonte West
Sasha Vujacic
Danilo Gallinari
Chris Bosh
Danny Granger

There's my list. Wink
Quote:LeBron James
Amar'e Stoudemire
Chris Bosh
O.J. Mayo
J.R. Smith
Rudy Gay
Delonte West
Sasha Vujacic
Danilo Gallinari
Chris Bosh
Danny Granger

There's my list. Wink

Odd choice in Vujacic. I am guessing not for his game. I am curious, what would be your top10 euros?

Quote:LeBron James
D.Lavrinovic
Valanciunas
Gecevicius
Childress
Bourousis
Kleiza
Siskauskas
Motiejunas
Howard

That is also an odd list. No Saras? no other euros than Bourousis?
Schwach wie flasche leer
Yeah Vujacic is in there because of NBA2K10. Traded with Lakers to get him for my Warriors side. In 3-4 seasons he won the 6th man award EVERY year. I also do like a good 3 point shooter. Pfft, couldn't tell you my favourite european players as I only follow the NBA Tongue I could tell you my favourite Euro players in the NBA though. Tongue
Quote:Yeah Vujacic is in there because of NBA2K10. Traded with Lakers to get him for my Warriors side. In 3-4 seasons he won the 6th man award EVERY year. I also do like a good 3 point shooter. Pfft, couldn't tell you my favourite european players as I only follow the NBA Tongue I could tell you my favourite Euro players in the NBA though. Tongue

Go ahead, i am really curious. Btw, the way you say it, you sound like you don't know the likes of bodiroga and diamantidis (my favorite players along with nowitzki), could it be???
Schwach wie flasche leer
I honestly haven't. I should really follow Europe alot more. Looking at their careers they seem to be very successful, and yet I still haven't heard of them! But here's my list of fave Euro players in the NBA. If I wasn't to put Vujacic in again it'd look like this...

Danillo Gallinari
Andrea Bargani
Zdrynus Ilgauskas
Carlos Boozer
Rudy Fernandez
Andrei Kirlienko
Peja Stojakovic
Tony Parker
Chris Kaman
Luol Deng

Had trouble with a couple of places, with who should go where. But that's my Euro list...Maybe you thought Nowitski would be in there and maybe Pau Gasol. I just don't really like either player. Tongue
Quote:I honestly haven't. I should really follow Europe alot more. Looking at their careers they seem to be very successful, and yet I still haven't heard of them! But here's my list of fave Euro players in the NBA. If I wasn't to put Vujacic in again it'd look like this...

Danillo Gallinari
Andrea Bargani
Zdrynus Ilgauskas
Carlos Boozer
Rudy Fernandez
Andrei Kirlienko
Peja Stojakovic
Tony Parker
Chris Kaman
Luol Deng

Had trouble with a couple of places, with who should go where. But that's my Euro list...Maybe you thought Nowitski would be in there and maybe Pau Gasol. I just don't really like either player. Tongue

Yeah it's a favorite player list not best players anyway. Carlos Boozer and Chris Kaman are not euros though

Diamantidis, or 3d (dimitris diamantidis defense) has been voted best defender of the euroleague for 5 consecutive seasons. here is a nice mix if you care

Bodiroga is a legend in europe, there is actually a saying and a song in serbian "mi imamo svoga boga ime mu je bodiroga" (we have only one god and his name is bodiroga). He was soft, unathletic, couldn't dunk at 206cm, yet he was unstoppable

Schwach wie flasche leer
Quote:Odd choice in Vujacic. I am guessing not for his game. I am curious, what would be your top10 euros?

That is also an odd list. No Saras? no other euros than Bourousis?

Yeah, cuz PG's aren't my favoured type of players. I like Saras, but I'm more into the "big men". Biggrin

Bourousis because I like Greek basketball and Olympiakos, so he just stood out for me Tongue
Quote:Yeah, cuz PG's aren't my favoured type of players. I like Saras, but I'm more into the "big men". Biggrin

Bourousis because I like Greek basketball and Olympiakos, so he just stood out for me Tongue

You should look into this. Laugh
Schwach wie flasche leer
Drazen Petrovic
Toni Kukoc
Latrell Sprewell
Sarunas Jasikevicius
Arvidas Sabonis
Manu Ginobili
Steve Nash
Dimitris Diamantidis
Jason Kidd
Jamont Gordon

i must say im very suprised nobody put kukoc on the list

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k6LU_vc6...re=related
Quote:Drazen Petrovic
Toni Kukoc
Latrell Sprewell
Sarunas Jasikevicius
Arvidas Sabonis
Manu Ginobili
Steve Nash
Dimitris Diamantidis
Jason Kidd
Jamont Gordon

i must say im very suprised nobody put kukoc on the list

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k6LU_vc6...re=related

well it's a favorite player list, not a top player list. I guess kukoc isn't very likeable Laugh
Schwach wie flasche leer
Jasikevičius
Macijauskas
Šiškauskas
Gecevičius
Nash
Eidson
Teodosič
Rondo
Petravičius
Garnett

I'm still young, I was just a child when Sabonis, Karniš¡ovas, Marčiulionis and other guys played. Smile
Bench-Warmer.net - my new web blog! ||| lt.bench-warmer.net - lietuviška blog'o versija! ||| I'm on twitter

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brutal hits by basketball players Black Urum 10 8,130 Nov 12, 2016, 10:09 pm
Last Post: TalkBasket
  Basketball players' tattoos Black Urum 2 3,533 Mar 22, 2013, 4:47 pm
Last Post: CoachSteve
  Basketball players in advertisement Black Urum 29 15,406 Jul 29, 2012, 5:49 am
Last Post: skangles
  Ridiculous/funny pictures of basketball players Black Urum 11 8,005 Nov 16, 2011, 4:22 pm
Last Post: Black Urum
  Players off-court Black Urum 0 2,186 May 25, 2011, 10:52 pm
Last Post: Black Urum