Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TB and ITG Comics Thread! (Hilarious)
Quote:Give your people more comics!!!

I already presented suricata my newest draft version, my guess is he's either busy working at the moment, drunk, or both. I guess we must respect the "drunk" part.

Quote:PS: robbe that article got 10.000+ hits, good advertisement Biggrin

Yes, basketball crazy Greeks were all over my site. However, my goal is 57million hits per month, just like the International Movie Database. So it still is a long way to go.
Check this out, seems you ( and TB ) we'll get more Greeks: http://www.superbasket.gr/?c=304&a=114383

Wow, superbasket.gr actually mentioned talkbasket.net ! See, it's not that hard and bad is it? Maybe they read my kind request to them? Biggrin

robbe the comics are probably the best 'child' of TB and ITG partnership so far...
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Excellent work guys. And there's more publicity for the comics coming soon Wink
Quote:robbe the comics are probably the best 'child' of TB and ITG partnership so far...

I agree with that. We're lucky, as it happend rather coincidentially. Great stuff.

By the way, the next comic has a Greek topic too, I guess that couldn't come at a better time. Wink
Hmmmm... kinda makes me think that Greece is the joke of Europe Tongue

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.

guys, i had a 5 day vacation to celebrate my 30th. Next comic probably coming tomorrow. sorry for the delay
Schwach wie flasche leer
Here's the newest. Thanks to suricata. I'll put it up on ITG soon, so I'd suggest you post it on Talkbasket now as well.

I must say, how well he draws these faces, that's damn impressive.

"Florida standout and 2009 NBA Draft 45th pick Nick Calathes is one of the newest Panathinaikos acquisitions. Just like many of his American colleagues, he doesn't really know what to expect coming to Europe, even if he had been to Athens before to play with the Greek under-20 cadet team. While his arrival in Athens last year had been less of a spectacle, this summer coach Obradovic isn't the only person around to welcome him at the airport ... "

[Image: comic-calathes1.jpg]
These are incredible guys! AWESOME job!
http://www.superbasket.gr/?c=139&a=114452

Wow! Very nice comics Biggrin

I just stumbled into this section of the forum. Maybe something to do with Bouroussis doping scandal comic would be interesting too if made into a comic?
[Image: paok0bw.gif]
Quote:Wow! Very nice comics Biggrin

I just stumbled into this section of the forum. Maybe something to do with Bouroussis doping scandal comic would be interesting too if made into a comic?

Unfortunately the two brains behind these comic series are not available right now...

But we have more funny things in our special section http://www.talkbasket.net/basketball-comics.html

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Official retirement thread Black Urum 40 27,622 Sep 19, 2012, 1:41 pm
Last Post: TeoTheGreek13
  European Injury Thread 2011/12 Black Urum 10 5,905 Dec 21, 2011, 12:39 pm
Last Post: TeoTheGreek13
  European Injury Thread 2010/11 Black Urum 39 21,620 Mar 12, 2011, 10:34 pm
Last Post: Black Urum
  Euroleague comics Black Urum 8 5,655 Nov 30, 2010, 10:50 am
Last Post: Black Urum
  European injury thread Black Urum 2 2,834 Nov 12, 2009, 3:39 pm