Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TB and ITG Comics Thread! (Hilarious)
i took the liberty of reshaping your hilarious comic a bit. If you want to use it, freely do so, i kept the "courtesy of www.in-the-game.org"

[Image: comicbertomeu100.jpg]
Schwach wie flasche leer
ROFLMAO!!!
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

(Jun 20, 2009, 5:08 pm)suricata Wrote: i took the liberty of reshaping your hilarious comic a bit. If you want to use it, freely do so, i kept the "courtesy of www.in-the-game.org"

WOW! That looks a dozen times better. Some serious drawing talent there!

I'll be glad to use it. Smile'

Can I give credit?

Edit: Man, I've looked at it ten times now ... this is amazing.
hehe, that was done quickly man. that's how i make a living you know. If you have any other ideas, i'll be glad to do the drawings. i don't care about credit, i just loved your idea and drew this with joy
Schwach wie flasche leer
Well, I thought so, because this is too good. Thanks! And thanks for your offer.
@suricata

When I saw this comic on in-the-game.org I just have one word on my mind: hilarious!

This is real real good!!!

Can I use for some forums in Serbia?
It's robbe's. But I think he would be cool if you just posted a link to the article below the image too:

http://www.in-the-game.org/?p=3604

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.

(Jun 20, 2009, 9:13 pm)BarryWhite Wrote: @suricata

When I saw this comic on in-the-game.org I just have one word on my mind: hilarious!

This is real real good!!!

Can I use for some forums in Serbia?

it is more than fine by me. but it was robbe's so you probably gotta ask him too Jester (irrelevant smiley, but i always wanted to use it)
Schwach wie flasche leer
@BarryWhite: Sure. Like Black_Urum wrote, link to the artice below the image would be cool.
Thanks.I would post a link to in-the-game.org of course Smile

@robbe I posted a link to your site a few times before.You are doing a really good job Clapping
(Jun 20, 2009, 9:46 pm)BarryWhite Wrote: @robbe I posted a link to your site a few times before.You are doing a really good job Clapping

Thanks!
robbe, what do you think about it? should i change something?

[Image: comicbourousis.jpg]
Schwach wie flasche leer
Great job guys. Hilarious.

Fantastic! Bouroussis and Giannakis look hilarious. Biggrin

I love it ... will you be putting it on Talkbasket tomorrow?
Glad you like it. We will probably be creating an extra category for bball comics and cartoons, accessible through a banner. At the bottom it says "courtesy of www.in-the-game.org and www.talkbasket.net". Let us know if you put it somewhere.
Schwach wie flasche leer
Haha great fun guys! Text and drawings just perfect. I might as well put some in Basket-Spot if it's OK.
Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht.
: BASKET-SPOT : - Global Basketball
it is ok by me Happy
Schwach wie flasche leer
http://www.sport-fm.gr/article/184121

I guess they like it. Unsure

Anyway, it's a bit unfair it is only linked to my site.
And when will there be more cartoons? Biggrin
Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht.
: BASKET-SPOT : - Global Basketball
Give your people more comics!!!

[Image: comicsjan5.jpg]

PS: robbe that article got 10.000+ hits, good advertisement Biggrin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Official retirement thread Black Urum 40 27,625 Sep 19, 2012, 1:41 pm
Last Post: TeoTheGreek13
  European Injury Thread 2011/12 Black Urum 10 5,907 Dec 21, 2011, 12:39 pm
Last Post: TeoTheGreek13
  European Injury Thread 2010/11 Black Urum 39 21,628 Mar 12, 2011, 10:34 pm
Last Post: Black Urum
  Euroleague comics Black Urum 8 5,656 Nov 30, 2010, 10:50 am
Last Post: Black Urum
  European injury thread Black Urum 2 2,834 Nov 12, 2009, 3:39 pm