Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum upgraded
Looks fine to me, the only thing I noticed which looked a bit unusual was after making a post, the forum page seems to 'blink' a lot until everything is properly loaded. A bit strange if you ask me Blink
[Image: paok0bw.gif]
Does that happen on every page of the forum or just an index page?
I noticed this on every page really, the blinking was accompanied by the page seeming to jump violently up and down a couple of seconds as if loading objects of different sizes and fitting them all into the page. In other words, the loading of all page objects does not appear smooth.
What browser are you using? Normally all the objects are saved in your computer in order to avoid them being loaded every time you access the page. So there might be problem with your browser settings as well. I wonder if anyone else is having the same problem.
for me it's working fine, try it on a different computer ZEUS
So far, so good. Everything is going smooth, no problems at all...
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
Quote:What browser are you using? Normally all the objects are saved in your computer in order to avoid them being loaded every time you access the page. So there might be problem with your browser settings as well. I wonder if anyone else is having the same problem.

I'm using Safari on Mac OS X, I'll try it on Firefox, see if it makes a difference.
Yeah I think it may be a rendering issue based up on the browser. I just tried firefox and it's fine- no blinking. Strange however, I've been using Safari many years now, and I think I've only noticed such a strange occurrence perhaps twice so far?
I'm under 30 and I already feel staying behind in technological terms even when it comes to forums. Damn.

Vilius where is the "mark forum as read" button?
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

It's at the bottom left hand side.
Vilius are there spoiler tags available?

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.

Yes, they are. Simply click on this button [Image: spoiler.gif].
Quote:Yes, they are. Simply click on this button [Image: spoiler.gif].

OK!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
TalkBasket New Forum software TalkBasket 2 3,632 Dec 26, 2014, 11:12 am
Last Post: TalkBasket
  New forum software TalkBasket 1 4,257 May 3, 2009, 3:16 am
Last Post: rikhardur
  New forum skin up for preview TalkBasket 2 4,445 Jan 11, 2009, 8:30 pm
Last Post: SRBuckey5266