Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rate the above avatar!
#1
As the title says, rate the avatar of the above poster!
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Reply
#2
i love cats and beer. great!
Schwach wie flasche leer
Reply
#3
Your avatar sucks. 1/10
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Reply
#4
Cool avatar. I'd love to drink some beer right now.
Reply
#5
Quote:Cool avatar. I'd love to drink some beer right now.

I got 5 in the fridge right now Biggrin (good ones, Belgian and German) and a bottle of vodka in the freezer muahaha

Your avatar sucks. It is offensive because it is a horse with a giant penis hanging from its belly and some dude is holding a sword, I don't like it, I'm a pacifist.

Also it is historically incorrect because Lithuania doesn't exist for so long. If they did they would win more Eurobaskets... and before that they were ruled by Pollacks, Cosacks and Estonians Tongue

I give it 2/10
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Reply
#6
Quote:I got 5 in the fridge right now Biggrin (good ones, Belgian and German) and a bottle of vodka in the freezer muahaha

Your avatar sucks. It is offensive because it is a horse with a giant penis hanging from its belly and some dude is holding a sword, I don't like it, I'm a pacifist.

Also it is historically incorrect because Lithuania doesn't exist for so long. If they did they would win more Eurobaskets... and before that they were ruled by Pollacks, Cosacks and Estonians Tongue

I give it 2/10

If only you could pass some of that beer to me.

Let's say it was a very original interpretation of my avatar lol. It 1000 years since Lithuania was first mentioned in written document. That's what it means. And the rest of your post was joke in case someone takes it seriously Read Laughing
Reply
#7
Haha Laugh ...Horse with a funny dick hanging, rofl. Great. How old is that banner in your avatar?
Schwach wie flasche leer
Reply
#8
It was firstly used in X-XI centuries according to archaeological findings. Later in XIV century it became the coat of arms of Lithuania. The one that it is used in my avatar is obviously the oldest and the most primitive version of it.
Reply
#9
Quote:I got 5 in the fridge right now Biggrin (good ones, Belgian and German) and a bottle of vodka in the freezer muahaha
Got 6 jupilers, 1 kriek(lindemans) and 2 Duvels in the fridge. All Belgium off course.

If you ever think about drinking Heineken

[Image: palm%20vs%20heineken.bmp]

Sorry for being of topic but as a Belgium I have a responsibility Cool
Reply
#10
Quote:Got 6 jupilers, 1 kriek(lindemans) and 2 Duvels in the fridge. All Belgium off course.

If you ever think about drinking Heineken

[Image: palm%20vs%20heineken.bmp]

Sorry for being of topic but as a Belgium I have a responsibility Cool

It is not offtopic...it vilius' horse with the hanging dick!!! Laugh Crazy

As for beer: I come from Germany and that says it all. I agree about heineken though (the dutch drink piss)
Schwach wie flasche leer
Reply
#11
I was just brought a Belgian 'Judas'. Already chillin it Biggrin

PS1: At last, the mystery with Vilius' horse with long penis is solved.

PS2: Agree bout Dutch beer, what the hell was I thinking buying a Dutch beer called 'Bavaria'?
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Reply
#12
Quote:I was just brought a Belgian 'Judas'. Already chillin it Biggrin

PS1: At last, the mystery with Vilius' horse with long penis is solved.

PS2: Agree bout Dutch beer, what the hell was I thinking buying a Dutch beer called 'Bavaria'?

I'm glad everybody knows it.

You should drink Judas bier with Judas cheese.It really matches well. But when you do these things, always remember you are going to get fat. (I'm still on a diet)
Reply
#13
I don't think I have access to Judas cheese where I am. As for fat, no worries, I'm on a 4-5kms per day jogging routine.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Reply
#14
Quote:I don't think I have access to Judas cheese where I am. As for fat, no worries, I'm on a 4-5kms per day jogging routine.

The only excuse for running is if someone's chasing you
Schwach wie flasche leer
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Photo Signature and Avatar request thread TalkBasket 7 7,403 01-31-2010, 12:46 PM
Last Post: chivanable
  Request sig and avatar TalkBasket 64 31,835 11-30-2008, 06:45 PM
Last Post: telmac34

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)