Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New here!
Hey everybody! I'm new to Talkbasket.net! Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Mark, I'm 24 years old and from Brooklyn.

Been a huge Knicks fan since day one. Hope to talk to some of you guys soon.
Hey Mark, welcome aboard. We need more American members. I hope you stick around here.

What are your thoughts about the Knicks for the next season?

If you need any help, feel free to ask.

PS: topic moved to the introductions forum.
i am new member..
Welcome both o you. Stick around and enjoy.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Thanks!

Being a Knicks fan always has its ups and downs. It's been a rough journey but I'm hopeful for this upcoming season!
enjoy every part of your jurney
Welcome aboard, just please don't ever talk about Stephon Marbury, I can't stand him Biggrin
[Image: paok0bw.gif]
Welcome, people! Hope we will chat around Wink
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
Hello E,veryone

This is my first post and i am dedicating this to the Introduction Forum as per the forum rules. Before introducing myself, i would just like to thank the Administrator of this forum for giving me opportunity to join this community.

Now, let me take the opportunity to introduce myself.

I would like to have more new friends to discuss , exchange and sharing infomations as i know to people.

I hope I will have great time here. and i'll try to contribute to forum develope more. . As everybody knows that nowadays forums are the best source of Knowledge, and through forums we can learn a lot.

I'm positively looking forward to the forum and its members, hope all will guide, share and help me to increase my knowledge. My hobies include love animals, watching movies,playing game, listening music & making friendz. Nice to meet you.
Welcome.

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.

(Sep 27, 2010, 6:04 am)xuanxanh99 Wrote: Hello E,veryone

This is my first post and i am dedicating this to the Introduction Forum as per the forum rules. Before introducing myself, i would just like to thank the Administrator of this forum for giving me opportunity to join this community.

Now, let me take the opportunity to introduce myself.

I would like to have more new friends to discuss , exchange and sharing infomations as i know to people.

I hope I will have great time here. and i'll try to contribute to forum develope more. . As everybody knows that nowadays forums are the best source of Knowledge, and through forums we can learn a lot.

I'm positively looking forward to the forum and its members, hope all will guide, share and help me to increase my knowledge. My hobies include love animals, watching movies,playing game, listening music & making friendz. Nice to meet you.

Welcome! You're allowed to make your own topic to introduce yourself you know Wink
Yeah and, thou i love ur formality, U will see that we are all here pretty much casual, so, welcome aboard and be seeing ya Wink
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
(Jul 6, 2009, 6:09 pm)4pointplay Wrote: Hey everybody! I'm new to Talkbasket.net! Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Mark, I'm 24 years old and from Brooklyn.

Been a huge Knicks fan since day one. Hope to talk to some of you guys soon.

Go KNICKS!!
Hey, everyone! I'm new to the forum so I would like to introduce myself. My name is Tonia, I'm 26 years old and I live in Patras, Greece.

I am a great fan of Panathinaikos and I really enjoy watching European basketball! Can't wait to share my thoughts about basketball with you!!
Welcome onboard.

Welcome to TB Tonia. I enjoyed reading your posts on the forum and I hope you will continue continue posting.
Welcome Tonia, stick around!
(Oct 9, 2010, 3:52 pm)miss green Wrote: Hey, everyone! I'm new to the forum so I would like to introduce myself. My name is Tonia, I'm 26 years old and I live in Patras, Greece.

I am a great fan of Panathinaikos and I really enjoy watching European basketball! Can't wait to share my thoughts about basketball with you!!

Hi! Let me guess you play basketball yourself? Smile
(Oct 30, 2010, 3:33 pm)ZEUS Wrote: Hi! Let me guess you play basketball yourself? Smile

Hi!!! No, I don't play basketball. I find it more enjoyable to watch Smile What about you??
(Nov 2, 2010, 10:02 pm)miss green Wrote: Hi!!! No, I don't play basketball. I find it more enjoyable to watch Smile What about you??

You don't play basketball?! *shocked look* Ohmy Did you ever play?