Poll: Which team has the the best SF's?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
CSKA with Langdon and Siska
66.67%
8 66.67%
Tau with Herrmann and Vidal
0%
0 0%
Real with Hansen
0%
0 0%
Oly with Childress and Kelati
0%
0 0%
Maccabi with A. Anderson and Eidson
16.67%
2 16.67%
Barca with Mickeal
0%
0 0%
Siena with Domercant and Kaukenas
16.67%
2 16.67%
Pilsen with Shumpert and Nachbar
0%
0 0%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which team has the the best SF's?
Pls, choose only one.
In basketball today,a lot of players in 3 position are guards and not classy SF.so its quite hard to answer about this question.

no doubt that Siskauskas and Langdon,for now are the best pair.great attacking ability and defnsive as well
i voted for maccabi. probably cause it's fresh. The age also has to do with it
Schwach wie flasche leer
If i didnt' know any better I'd vote for Maccabi, but after enjoying siskauskas in numerous ames live, I vote for CSKA, because they simply have the best SF in Europe.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Maccabi's pair are really exciting.but from what i heard today,Alan Anderson is in contract talks with one of the NBA Teams.so we will have to wait and see

Shumpart and Nachbar are also good pair
Anderson's option will end tomorrow night.

He has to sign a "guaranteed" contract for 1M US$ to break the agreement with MTA.
I understand,well he has 24 to agree to the contract offer...
My pick is CSKA.
Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht.
: BASKET-SPOT : - Global Basketball
I also voted for CSKA.

By the way, Kaukenas should not be staying in Siena and besides he is SG and not SF.
CSKA easily.
CSKA for me. Siskauskas and Langdon are a proven successful duo and have been for years.

Maccabi (if Anderson stays), Efes Pilsen, and Olympiacos are next for me, in that order. Vilius is right about Kaukenas.
i tihnk it would have been more valid "which team has the best sg-sf combo".
Schwach wie flasche leer

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Team effort started, James finished the job for Monaco EuroLeague News 0 404 Nov 4, 2021, 8:55 am
Last Post: EuroLeague News
  Maccabi, last team on Tuesday Media Day EuroLeague News 0 309 Sep 17, 2021, 1:43 pm
  All-EuroLeague Second Team unveiled EuroLeague News 0 296 May 27, 2021, 5:14 pm
  Kevin Pangos is voted to All-EuroLeague First Team EuroLeague News 0 357 May 27, 2021, 3:17 am
  Efes's Micic reaches All-EuroLeague First Team! EuroLeague News 0 362 May 26, 2021, 7:06 am