Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Red Glove
Hello fellow ballers!

An Olympiacos fan from Hellas here. I am not saying who I am, I am really curious if Vilius can find out/remembers me. (WBM and Siauliai might be two useful hints and a fact that I was a member on this forum quite a long ago probably helps as well). As I said I support Olympiacos. My favourite player is Milos Teodosic and because my favourite American was Gary Payton (yeah, I was also a SuperSonics fan) I decided to choose the nickname "redglove" (Payton's nickname was "the glove)

Happy to be back in time to go into endless discussions about the EuroBasket, the Greek League and Euroleague. :-)

See you around!
(Sep 5, 2009, 10:20 pm)redglove Wrote: Hello fellow ballers!

An Olympiacos fan from Hellas here. I am not saying who I am, I am really curious if Vilius can find out/remembers me. (WBM and Siauliai might be two useful hints and a fact that I was a member on this forum quite a long ago probably helps as well). As I said I support Olympiacos. My favourite player is Milos Teodosic and because my favourite American was Gary Payton (yeah, I was also a SuperSonics fan) I decided to choose the nickname "redglove" (Payton's nickname was "the glove)

Happy to be back in time to go into endless discussions about the EuroBasket, the Greek League and Euroleague. :-)

See you around!

Welcome back
Sebby
Laugh

Always nice to see Reds here Thup just in time for Eurobasket too!
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

(Sep 5, 2009, 10:37 pm)Black Urum Wrote: Welcome back Sebby Laugh

Damn you man! Don't spoil it so soon! Tongue

At least do it with some style, something like that

Damn you again!

Anyways, glad to be back! Biggrin
Hey Sebby Biggrin I was going to guess who you are anyway Tongue It's good that you decided to make a return. See you around!

P.S. what are your hopes for Olympiacos next season?