Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is up with Russ Saunders these days?
I COACHED RUSS SAUNDERS IN HIS FIRST YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL IN BROOKLYN, NEW YORK.

I HAVE LOST TRACK ON HIM OVER THE LAST 12 YEARS --

WHAT IS HE UP TO THESE DAYS.
[quote name='BIGGAFF14' date='19 October 2009 - 04:48 PM' timestamp='1255988923' post='19476']

[/quote]

I was wondering the same thing. I played with Russ in Birmingham England. I've recently started a search when I foun your post. As of 97 he was still in England and the leagues all-time leading scorer. Do you have any information of his whereabouts after 97?
He was banned for 2 years by the English Basketball Association in the summer of 97. I'm guessing he retired from basketball after that.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/baske...54300.html

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/bri...ge/3?var=1
[quote name='BIGGAFF14' date='19 October 2009 - 10:48 PM' timestamp='1255988923' post='19476']

[/quote]

you can find russ on facebook......xxx

[quote name='uptownboy' date='23 October 2009 - 04:09 AM' timestamp='1256267380' post='19504']

I was wondering the same thing. I played with Russ in Birmingham England. I've recently started a search when I foun your post. As of 97 he was still in England and the leagues all-time leading scorer. Do you have any information of his whereabouts after 97?

[/quote]

you can find russ on facebook..xx
I used to be a massive fan of Russ when he played for Sunderland and was even coached by him on a couple of Occassions.

I remember being at Crowtree Leisure Centre when he broke the points scoring record in the UK. It has now been surpassed by Peter Scantlebury & Nigel Lloyd but Russ is still 3rd on the list. Playing nearly 100 games less than the players in 1st & 2nd. He is the all time leader in Steals and assists though.

He is a legend of the British game.

@Bootylicious44 could you pm me has facebook address as I cannot seem to find him.
i guess this post is to whoever can help me..

Russ Saunders is my father. I am trying to find him. My mother chose another man over my father once i was already born. I just really need to talk to him. If anyone has any information please email me @ harmon.julia@yahoo.com