Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dynamo Moscow thread
Bank of Moscow becomes the general sponsor of Dynamo for $1m

That's good money at this time for a team which doesn't play in European competition.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Remember in 2008 when Dynamo have budget about 20 million dollars.And stars Nachbar,Pargo and others.When was financial crisis club almost shut it down. Blink It's good that is club is back on the road.But Russian clubs have problem with attendance. Crazy
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
russian bball in general has an attendance problem. despite the success of cska and the nt. Khimki seems to be doing somewhat better lately.
Schwach wie flasche leer
(Nov 30, 2010, 2:54 pm)stefans Wrote: Remember in 2008 when Dynamo have budget about 20 million dollars.And stars Nachbar,Pargo and others.When was financial crisis club almost shut it down. Blink It's good that is club is back on the road.But Russian clubs have problem with attendance. Crazy

Yes, their main sponsor was a big constructions company which built many and big projects mainly in Moscow, but the crisis hit them as they could not even finish some o the projects due to lack of funs.

After than Dynamo had $10M USD debts, but the Russians-only policy the club is following since last year has brought some balance.

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.

Dynamo isn't playing good in the Russian league. There are at the bottom.

They have a very talented player in Dmitri Khvostov. Can someone tell me more about him?
He needs to bulk up and definitely leave Dynamo in the future to play in tougher competition. Both inside the team and against opponents.

Just look what lack of competition and motive did to Bykov... he was the go to guy in Dynamo but struggles in CSKA.

Alexey Zhukanenko (210-F-86), a Russian National team player and one of the best players of Dynamo Moscow will most likely change team to Spartak St.Petersburg or Lokomotiv Kuban. Lokomotiv and Spartak are playing in FIBA EuroChallenge where Alexey Zhukanenko averaged 14.6 ppg 6 rpg while playing for Dynamo. Alexey Zhukanenko is averaging 10.6 ppg 7.6 rpg in the RBL.
(Jan 6, 2011, 4:41 pm)Kenneth23 Wrote: Alexey Zhukanenko (210-F-86), a Russian National team player and one of the best players of Dynamo Moscow will most likely change team to Spartak St.Petersburg or Lokomotiv Kuban. Lokomotiv and Spartak are playing in FIBA EuroChallenge where Alexey Zhukanenko averaged 14.6 ppg 6 rpg while playing for Dynamo. Alexey Zhukanenko is averaging 10.6 ppg 7.6 rpg in the RBL.

I heard that Besiktas will try to sign him.
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
I have also heard that but I don't think that he will leave Russia. Lokomotiv and Spartak are playing in FIBA EuroChallenge and Besiktas doesn't play any european basketball any more this season. But if he wants to play under a coach like Ataman, he will leave to Besiktas. But I think that he will stay in Russia because he wants to play a lot, he wants to be in the starting five and he wants to play european basketball
i have no respect for ataman. i would stay in russia in his place
Schwach wie flasche leer
Suricata why don't you have respect for Ataman if I may ask you? im' just interessed to know what you think about him

I think Alexey Zhukanenko will stay in Russia. He's one of the better Russian players on the NT and in the Russian league so I think that he wants to be a " star" in and not just a role player.
(Jan 7, 2011, 11:48 am)Kenneth23 Wrote: Suricata why don't you have respect for Ataman if I may ask you? im' just interessed to know what you think about him

I think Alexey Zhukanenko will stay in Russia. He's one of the better Russian players on the NT and in the Russian league so I think that he wants to be a " star" in and not just a role player.

i don't respect him for the job he did last season in efes, for the way he handled his roster. especially rakocevic and nachbar. and his reactions as well. crude person
Schwach wie flasche leer
(Jan 7, 2011, 5:54 pm)suricata Wrote: i don't respect him for the job he did last season in efes, for the way he handled his roster. especially rakocevic and nachbar. and his reactions as well. crude person

I believe you and I think you're right. I think that the same will happen at besiktas. He'll do the same with Iverson as what he did with Rakocevic and Nachbar
Dynamo Moscow could lose another player besides Alexey Zhukanenko. Dmitry Khvostov could leave the team and move to another Russian team. Spartak St.Petersburg, who also have interest in his teammate Alexey Zhukanenko, and Unics Kazan are showing interest.

This could be sad for Dynamo because Khvostov is a good player and a great talent. But I think it's better to stay at Dynamo and develop there and then go to another team when he's more mature,developed and ready for a better team
(Jan 7, 2011, 10:18 pm)Kenneth23 Wrote: I believe you and I think you're right. I think that the same will happen at besiktas. He'll do the same with Iverson as what he did with Rakocevic and Nachbar

yes i think it will happen with iverson too.

Back on topic, the russian league seems to be at a turning point right now and dynamo should try to keep their top prospects
Schwach wie flasche leer
You're right Suricata. Dynamo should keep their roster together and give everything they have during every game. They have a nice team and if they keep on playing hard, the wins will follow

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CSKA Moscow 2012/2013 Kenneth23 10 8,482 Jul 31, 2012, 5:30 pm
Last Post: Kenneth23
  CSKA Moscow 2011/2012 Kenneth23 10 9,238 Oct 6, 2011, 5:06 pm
Last Post: TeoTheGreek13
  OFFICIAL Andrei Kirilenko Thread Black Urum 9 10,808 Jul 3, 2011, 3:16 pm
Last Post: Black Urum
  CSKA Moscow 2010/11 stefans 29 21,006 Jun 18, 2011, 11:55 pm
Last Post: stefans
  CSKA Moscow 2009/10 Black Urum 9 8,580 Mar 8, 2010, 9:39 pm
Last Post: TalkBasket