Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Euroleague Fantasy Challenge (2010/11)
Wow this thread gonna be hit of the year! Awesome.

Some points... as FF mentions prices of players got inflated, but I think that's a bad thing for mediocre or unexperienced players of Fantasy, because they will get those players and lose credits, while experienced ones will wait.

More specifically now, as for Pocius I would take him in home games for now, until we see how he does in awya games, cause last season it was like day and night his home and away performance.

For Lorbek, yes, it is a Spanish guy running the fantasy.

MaccabiTA, the most important tip I can give you is to understand the game mechanics when it comes to scoring and value calculation. I will try to explain. It isn't hard.

Player value = average index scoring X 4

The one limitation is that value fluctuation can not exceed 15%, meaning the value of a player can not change more than 15% either towards up or down.

Practical example:

Player "Kalnietis" is worth 50 credits (like in the game now). In the fist game he makes an index score of 15 (I suppose you know what that is, it's like the total evaluation which includes points, rebounds, fouls etc). Hence his average ranking is now 15 (15/1 game)

According to the avg rkg (average ranking) X 4 = value formula his value should now be 60 (15X4)

But here kicks in the limit up/down limitation of 15%. So his price can only be increased by 15%, hence up to 57.5

This is very very important in the first 3-4 gamedays of the fantasy because in the first games the individual performance in a gameday can greatly influence the price of the player.

I can give you more example if you want. Or answer other questions.

There are also some sites, that have all the stats you need, like:

http://www.rincondelmanager.com/fantasy/
http://www.hoopsstats.com/basketball/fan...allplayers

They haven't updated their scores to these year's prices yet, but bookmark them for the future...
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Euroleague Fantasy Challenge (2010/11) - by Black Urum - Oct 1, 2010, 10:07 am

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Euroleague Fantasy Challenge 2012-2013 TalkBasket 0 3,795 Oct 10, 2012, 11:28 am
Last Post: TalkBasket
  Euroleague Fantasy manager at TheSportCity.Net - III season borka 0 3,391 Sep 22, 2012, 7:16 pm
Last Post: borka
  Euroleague Fantasy Challenge 2011/12 zilly 11 8,656 Nov 14, 2011, 5:15 pm
Last Post: MaccabiTA
  Euroleague Fantasy manager at TheSportCity.Net - II season borka 8 6,348 Oct 4, 2011, 4:45 pm
Last Post: borka
  Euroleague Fantasy Challenge 2006-2007 TalkBasket 16 10,609 Apr 3, 2007, 11:09 pm
Last Post: diego.es