Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Once Brothers - Petrovic/Divac stroy
Quote:Some remarks and comments, not just on the documentary, but random thoughts that came into my mind.

Tony Kukoc seems the most intelligent, educated guy, I'm impressed with the way he expresses himself.

My driving license looks exactly like Divac' one. Also the toll booth lady is a moron. If I worked there and saw the name on the driving license "Vlade Divac" I'd run out and take pics and autographs. Also why the hell don't they clean those tanks from the streets already? Do they want people to actually remember what happened? That's psychological violence if you ask me. Such countries have no place in EU.

Vlade in Zagreb after 20 years, one guy calls him cetnik, the other one greets him happily. Every country has its assholes.

I read somewhere than Petrovic and Bodiroga were cousins... is it true?

Also, an off-topic question, since I'm ignorant on this subject. Weren't Serbs and Croats the same people at some point of history? How in the hell did they manage to end up in this shit? Human stupidity at its best.

I was off for this topic.But today was on Arena Sport (Serbian sport channel).And it's good story.

As for Tony he is ok like player and man.

You have the same driving license? Biggrin It's serbian license.

As for toll booth lady they don't care. Bag

In Belgrade Croats comes in huge number and they can free walk over the town.And if they tell that they are Croatian nationality.Except when is football game and hooligans if they saw them.

And that guy who "greets him happily" Vlade says last week on Comedy Show in Serbia that that guy is Serbian Cool But you have Croatians that is ok with Serbia. Thup

I don't know if Petrovic and Bodiroga are cousins.But both played awesome. Cool

I'm also think that Serbs,Croatian and from Bosnia & Herzegovina are the same people with different religion. Agree
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Once Brothers - Petrovic/Divac stroy - by Black Urum - Oct 13, 2010, 11:59 pm
Once Brothers - Petrovic/Divac stroy - by Black Urum - Oct 14, 2010, 12:00 am
Once Brothers - Petrovic/Divac stroy - by Dan1lo - Oct 14, 2010, 7:51 am
Once Brothers - Petrovic/Divac stroy - by Kenneth23 - Dec 29, 2010, 10:19 pm
Once Brothers - Petrovic/Divac stroy - by skangles - Dec 29, 2010, 11:58 pm
Once Brothers - Petrovic/Divac stroy - by Black Urum - Dec 30, 2010, 12:16 am
Once Brothers - Petrovic/Divac stroy - by Kenneth23 - Dec 30, 2010, 3:05 pm
Once Brothers - Petrovic/Divac stroy - by stefans - Mar 14, 2011, 9:43 pm

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post