Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Serious Question: Why Are American NBA Fans So Damn Arrogant?
(Apr 30, 2011, 8:03 am)basket Wrote: The NBA games are very arcade. in NBA there is bad defense. many of teams in europe can beat the NBA teams.

Do not confuse difference in rules of NBA with the capability of it's players. NBA playoff defense is a high level. I have not seen the same intensity in Euroleague playoffs this year. European teams can beat American teams. This is been true for a long time. LA lost to FCB last summer. My question is can the top teams in Euroleague beat the top teams in NBA in a 5 or 7 game series?? I don't see any of the final four EL teams winning a series with any of the NBA play off teams with the exception of the New York Knicks. Any of the final four could beat the Knicks I'd give the odds at 50%. Any other team I'd give 80%-90% to NBA. My reasoning is superior defensive transitions of NBA players. I'm watching Euroleague right now PAO vs FCB final four qualification game. Earlier I watched NBA Miami Heat vs Boston Celtics and OKC Thunder vs Mephis Grizzlies. PAO nor FCB could beat Miami in 7 game series. The NBA teams would make it very difficult for EL teams to score.

Messages In This Thread
Serious Question: Why Are American NBA Fans So Damn Arrogant? - by Raze Lupin - May 2, 2011, 8:29 am

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nets' Kyrie Irving FAQ: Home games in question, trade talk, contract status and more ESPN NBA 0 311 Oct 9, 2021, 1:01 am
Last Post: ESPN NBA
  Silver: Thanks to fans, NBA slowed financial woes ESPN NBA 0 271 Jul 8, 2021, 12:42 pm
  Indiana fans build Assembly Hall shrine to lure Brad Stevens ESPN NBA 0 500 Mar 21, 2021, 6:50 am
  No fans at Bucks home games to start season ESPN NBA 0 687 Nov 24, 2020, 9:36 am
  Champ Lakers won't host fans until further notice ESPN NBA 0 681 Nov 12, 2020, 8:17 pm