Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Serious Question: Why Are American NBA Fans So Damn Arrogant?
This is a good thread.

Most all of us Americans just arent shown much Euro basketball. So the average NBA or basketball fan doesnt know how good ball is elsewhere. For fans to be ignorant about it, thats just people being people saying shit they have no idea about.

I also coach an AAU basketball team and a lot of my kids go overseas after college, and they say its great competition.

AI is at the end of his career. I saw highlights of his first game where he had 15 the other day and most of his points came from the 3 land if Im not mistaken. Hes not as quick and athletic as he was in his prime..

Messages In This Thread
Serious Question: Why Are American NBA Fans So Damn Arrogant? - by Jeffdaddy12 - Nov 29, 2010, 6:43 pm

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nets' Kyrie Irving FAQ: Home games in question, trade talk, contract status and more ESPN NBA 0 311 Oct 9, 2021, 1:01 am
Last Post: ESPN NBA
  Silver: Thanks to fans, NBA slowed financial woes ESPN NBA 0 271 Jul 8, 2021, 12:42 pm
  Indiana fans build Assembly Hall shrine to lure Brad Stevens ESPN NBA 0 500 Mar 21, 2021, 6:50 am
  No fans at Bucks home games to start season ESPN NBA 0 687 Nov 24, 2020, 9:36 am
  Champ Lakers won't host fans until further notice ESPN NBA 0 681 Nov 12, 2020, 8:17 pm