Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dajaun Wagner/The Life: Cats Who Didn't Make It
^^Olowokandi was such a joke! He was tall but thats it. He had almost no basketball skill.^^

Harold Miner AKA "Baby Jordan"! I got this from Wikipedia: "As of 2010, Miner had settled near Las Vegas, Nevada and was reportedly an active real estate investor. He was married and had a daughter, and son. Since his retirement from basketball, he had been disinclined to give interviews or make public appearances, instead remaining private and largely inaccessible. In 2010, however, he agreed to an interview in which he indicated a desire begin reconnecting with the University of Southern California and with some of his acquaintances from playing days."

I also remember watching a news show some years ago that Harold Miner was becoming a police officer some where in California. There was also video footage of him playing basketball in his yard with some neighborhood children. From NBA player to Police officer to real estate investor. What a life. I wonder if hes's coaching basketball somewhere. I's hard to let the game go once its in you.

Messages In This Thread
Dajaun Wagner/The Life: Cats Who Didn't Make It - by Raze Lupin - Mar 4, 2011, 6:17 pm

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Basketball life out of courts Black Urum 0 1,961 Nov 18, 2009, 3:58 pm
Last Post: Black Urum