Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Isreali ball
Well it's not that correct. Maccabi allways have hard time in the israeli league. teams as hapoel Jerusalem and Nahariya are strong enough for the last years, the trouble is that in those last years wer'e dealing with Maccabi had the strongest team in europe so nobody had a chance. Today Hapoel Manages to build a new and talented team, coached by Dan Shamir who was Pini assitant for the last 3 years. he defenatly knows Maccabi inside out, and that's a great advantage.

we all familiar with Maccabi and Hapoel so I'll expand on two other teams wich i like much.

Ironey Nahahria- a northan team in a city which been bombarded on a daily bases in the recent war. Naharia had good seasons last years by making it to the isreali Play offs and to the last stages of the Eurocup by FIBA. the team manager is Miki Berkowitz ( legendary IL player M .I. K. I as he was called ). i doubt if nahariya could competet with Jerusalem and Tel Aviv but it will make them both hard time.

Galil elyon- here in israel we call to this wonderfull romantic team "the israeli Olimpija" and we mean that this team had allwys been known as the number one talent develop team. lots of Israeli greatest played there : Nadav Henefeld, Doron Shefer, adn most recentley Lior Eliyahu (who scored 21 on CSKA last game and did very good in the pre seasons). this team is been trained by no other than legendary Oded Katash and holds in her hand one of the promising isreali PG : Ohayon.

I'll do my best to keep u guys updated...

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by GuyOFK - Oct 11, 2006, 8:38 pm
[No subject] - by TalkBasket - Oct 11, 2006, 8:40 pm
[No subject] - by diego.es - Oct 11, 2006, 10:10 pm
[No subject] - by GuyOFK - Oct 12, 2006, 3:59 pm
[No subject] - by GuyOFK - Nov 16, 2006, 3:18 pm
[No subject] - by TalkBasket - Nov 16, 2006, 3:28 pm
[No subject] - by GuyOFK - Nov 16, 2006, 3:41 pm
[No subject] - by TalkBasket - Nov 16, 2006, 3:46 pm
[No subject] - by GuyOFK - Nov 16, 2006, 4:43 pm
[No subject] - by tolikk - Nov 18, 2006, 3:14 pm
[No subject] - by GuyOFK - Nov 18, 2006, 6:39 pm