Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Eurobasket players were found doped!!!
Quote:I'm think that who fly on court that he is doped Crazy

Like James Gist in Partizan,but we loved him because of amazing dunks Biggrin Biggrin

James Gist was flying high BUT not because he was taking PED (performance enhancing drugs). James Gist was actually high. Rofl3 He was caught with THC/Carboxy in his system. This is from marijuana smoking. I think Bo also might have the same problem.

Here is Jay and Silent Bob talking about getting high. This is what James Gist did. I guess he got high in 2 ways dunks and weed. Laugh :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeYsTmIzjkw

Quote:James Gist (2004-08) may be facing a FIBA ban after testing positive (translation) for Carboxy-THC (that's the chemical marijuana leaves behind in the body) last month during a routine post-game drug test on June 1st in Serbia.

Two samples are always taken, and Gist's sample A came back positive with low levels of the drug. So, if my understanding of poorly translated Turkish news and my memory of FIBA procedures is correct, sample B will now be tested by a different lab. If sample B comes back positive as well, then the ban could be anywhere from three months to two years.

Gist had just signed a new deal with reigning Turkish champion Fenerbahce Ulker last week. The team has said they will wait for the investigation to finish before management decides whether to keep

http://mdturtle.blogspot.com/2011/07/jam...oping.html

Messages In This Thread
2 Eurobasket players were found doped!!! - by Raze Lupin - Nov 9, 2011, 3:38 pm

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eurobasket 2011: Stock Rising skangles 16 8,647 Sep 18, 2011, 10:33 pm
Last Post: ZEUS
  All Eurobasket team! TeoTheGreek13 3 3,369 Sep 18, 2011, 9:23 pm
Last Post: ZEUS
  Eurobasket 2011 articles/news TalkBasket 50 25,908 Sep 14, 2011, 5:06 pm
Last Post: Black Urum
  Eurobasket online streaming, links, videos, torrents etc Black Urum 40 22,094 Sep 8, 2011, 1:43 pm
Last Post: harvey1505
  First Impressions of Eurobasket 2011 basketballfan333 12 6,806 Sep 5, 2011, 2:34 am
Last Post: Raze Lupin