Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 NBA Draft, 2012/2013 Signings, Rumours,Trades
[quote name='skangles' timestamp='1342468353' post='38482']

^Really? I expect the Suns to be absolutley horrible. As per the past few seasons they still do not have a direction but they may end up with a high lottery pick by accident.

The Knicks fans got their wish after all their booing on draft night with the rights of Papanikolou going to Portland along with Printezis. A nice little additional bonus taken by the Blazers on the Felton trade.

[/quote]

I think Scola will be a good player for the Suns but they will rebuilt this year and they have two good guards in Dragic and Marshall. It will take a time but the Suns will become better

Printezis had on offer to come to the NBA this year from the Knicks but he refused it. His agent said that he would play some day in the NBA but for another franchise. This was before his rights were traded.

Other rumors:

Real Madrid, FC Barcelona and Efes Pilsen are interested in Gustavo Ayon, but I'm hearing that Ayon wants to say in the NBA

http://encestando.es/el-barcelona-y-el-e...ar-la-nba/

The saga around Fran Vazquez is most likely to come to a end. I'm hearing and some newspapers from Malaga are saying that Vazquez has an agreement with Malaga. This would allow Barcelona to get Abrines( a very big Spanish talent) to come to the club). Guess we'll never see how Vazquez would have played in the NBA. But neither Vazquez nor Malaga have confirmed the agreement. It could just be another rumor because nothing is mentionned in other newspapers like AS and Marca. So he have to wait untill he finally makes up his mind.

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/acb/fran...ja-2093041

The Wolves will soon announce their deal with free agent Alexey Shved. It'll be a three-year deal. He impressed the Wolves brass even further in a brief workout last week at Target Center

I'm hearing that the talks between Victor Sada and Memphis are heating up. I except more news in the weeks to come

Jermaine O'Neal will workout for the Lakers

Messages In This Thread
2012 NBA Draft, 2012/2013 Signings, Rumours,Trades - by Kenneth23 - Jul 17, 2012, 3:00 pm

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2024 NBA Draft TalkBasket 0 8 Apr 24, 2024, 2:22 pm
Last Post: TalkBasket
  Roundtable: Biggest early surprises, draft-day redos and best preseason hunches ESPN NBA 0 349 Nov 4, 2021, 11:24 pm
Last Post: ESPN NBA
  Mock draft: 10-team, head-to-head points ESPN NBA 0 309 Sep 29, 2021, 10:04 pm
  Fantasy basketball mock draft: 10-team, head-to-head points ESPN NBA 0 318 Sep 29, 2021, 9:08 am
  NBArank 2021: Five former No. 1 draft picks check in at 100-51 ESPN NBA 0 282 Sep 22, 2021, 4:44 am